slowbro vs slowking

Genh

slowbro vs slowking which better?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. slowbro vs slowking which better?

• slowbro
    • slowking

as title shown above, i was wonder which is better? i know slowbro are higher tier than the slowking (probably due to megavolve), but for now in PRO we unable to mega it, should slowking better than slowbro in PRO(either in game and pvp)? but base on smogon, before gen xy, slowbro also in higher tier. But in my opinion, slowking should better because arent the weakness of water/psychic is electric, grass, ghost, dark which is more of the move are base on spatk( except for dark, physical is more). Am i wrong? pls state your opinion. also pls vote above bcs i wanna what majority people choose

302041 as title shown above, i was wonder which is better? i know slowbro are higher tier than the slowking (probably due to megavolve), but for now in PRO we unable to mega it, should slowking better than slowbro in PRO(either in game and pvp)? but base on smogon, before gen xy, slowbro also in higher tier. But in my opinion, slowking should better because arent the weakness of water/psychic is electric, grass, ghost, dark which is more of the move are base on spatk( except for dark, physical is more). Am i wrong? pls state your opinion. also pls vote above bcs i wanna what majority people choose

Slowbro is way better because of its amazing defense. He can also boost his weaker sp defense thanks to CM making him strong on both side whereas Slowking has no way to bolster its physical defense.

And you can also consider that PRO metagame is more physically oriented than Smogon's one (King is used as a niche in OU for his ability to check Lati@s, Volcanion, Specs Keldeo but none of them is available here) meaning Slowbro will almost always be the better choice. Slowking is by no means bad but it is simply outclassed by Bro imo

23CAjUv.gif

[glow=green]Katie Ledecky doesn't break records, she sets them[/glow]

[glow=green]~L'élégance, la science, la violence~[/glow]<i></i>