New Mauville Power Plant Problem

Mcguizo

Hello,

At the moment i can't use teleportion system in pokécenter Hoenn, because, somehow, when i was going to defeat Lt. Surge, the quest restart, i defeated Lt. Surge and now i can't use the teleportation system, and i also tried to finish the quest again, but seems to be impossible.

I hope you can help me...

302573 Hello,

At the moment i can't use teleportion system in pokécenter Hoenn, because, somehow, when i was going to defeat Lt. Surge, the quest restart, i defeated Lt. Surge and now i can't use the teleportation system, and i also tried to finish the quest again, but seems to be impossible.

I hope you can help me...

Hi,

The quest had to be re-done for it was causing server lags, resulting in some loss of datas, meaning many people had to do the quest again

However, I (and many others) managed to finish it once again without trouble.. What do you mean by "impossible" ?

Here's a guide about that quest if that can help you; also note that only 3 PC need to be fixed instead of 5 since the quest revamped

302584 Yes, now i manage to complete again, first time i talked to Watson he didn't say to insert the disc in computers inside the teleportation system, but after i talked again, i could complete de quest again.

Thanks anyway :)

Glad you could do it :p

Enjoy :)