Bot Infestation on Love Island

Sk8trgod618

304369 u said u see on bot furom?? then u mean ur using a bot to coz u are in the furom of bot right??? u will not go there if ur not using it...so how can u explain about it??? ur not using bot but u are in the bot furom..interesting right??

Indeed i agree with lunestra here, beeing on a forum doesn't mean automatically that the person uses a bot. It's rather out of intrest on getting some people or checking for evidence and all that. There are still alot more legit players than bots which is what we appreciate. Bot accounts will catched eventually, it's only a question of time.

faggots_sig.png

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those who were wondering. I've seen too many bots. I Hate them. I will NEVER, in this LIFE, Resort to botting. YOu could offer me a winning power ball loto ticket if I bot in pro. I wouldn't do it.

The only reason I went to the bot site is because I was looking for ways to find out if someone really is botting or not. I was only in those forums for less than 1 minute. I clicked a random thread, scrolled down and read a random comment, and that's what I saw. Disgusted, I closed the window, came here and reported my findings.

304553 For those who were wondering. I've seen too many bots. I Hate them. I will NEVER, in this LIFE, Resort to botting. YOu could offer me a winning power ball loto ticket if I bot in pro. I wouldn't do it.

The only reason I went to the bot site is because I was looking for ways to find out if someone really is botting or not. I was only in those forums for less than 1 minute. I clicked a random thread, scrolled down and read a random comment, and that's what I saw. Disgusted, I closed the window, came here and reported my findings.

Cool ting my man don't get urself triggered. Do ya thing i guess.

S7dzLut.png

[glow=red]Check my

Mall![/glow]

303293 Lunestra quitting the game doesn't mean STAFF leaves. There are other around and development will continue.

Chappy, Lunestra, Carel, Yasham, Pixiu, Ravine, Ivuch, Qhinn, Dimitri and me left :) A substantial amount of staff left on their own will, this is something different that staff coming and going :P

Good luck to all the new staff to come :)

Game still Working :) We will misse them.