please confirm me about "sleep" move

Hanzartwork

1. 1.

[glow=red]spore move can be use more than one or not[/glow]

hi , please confirm to me about [glow=red]sleep move such as spore[/glow],sleep powder, yawn , and other move tht hv the same effect that make our poke sleep instanly in pvp , does it really can be use or not? some said tht it can only be use once to only one poke.... please confirm me about this :Question:

im become confused after i got a match/pvp with this guy , [glow=red]he use spore to 2 of my poke in pvp[/glow]

Hj6kltn.jpg

303316 [glow=red]spore move can be use more than one or not[/glow]

hi , please confirm to me about [glow=red]sleep move such as spore[/glow],sleep powder, yawn , and other move tht hv the same effect that make our poke sleep instanly in pvp , does it really can be use or not? some said tht it can only be use once to only one poke.... please confirm me about this :Question:

im become confused after i got a match/pvp with this guy , [glow=red]he use spore to 2 of my poke in pvp[/glow]

Hj6kltn.jpg

He can use spore only if none of your pokemon is asleep. If he puts two of your pokemon to sleep at the same time (rest doesn't count because it's up to you), he breaks the sleep clause which can be reported.

However, if your sleeping pokemon awakes or faints, he has the right to put another pokemon (or the same one in case of an awakening) to sleep again with spore. Your image is not a proof of him breaking the sleep clause since only one of your pokemon is asleep and it is legal.

23CAjUv.gif

[glow=green]Katie Ledecky doesn't break records, she sets them[/glow]

[glow=green]~L'élégance, la science, la violence~[/glow]<i></i>