Offline server

Girlofseptember

Re: offline sever

<r><QUOTE author="GirlOfSeptember"><s>

</s><POST content="305019"><s></s>305019<e></e></POST> Can you send notification to all player before offline sever please ?????? I miss my trade beacause your surprise every day !!!!!!<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Its a crash, how can you send a notification before a crash happens, theres no preperation for a crash you cant determine when the server is going to crash. If it were a manual shut down of the server, there is ingame notification "10 minutes to reboot" etc etc.</r>

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

305019 Can you send notification to all player before offline sever please ?????? I miss my trade beacause your surprise every day !!!!!!

Its a crash, how can you send a notification before a crash happens, theres no preperation for a crash you cant determine when the server is going to crash. If it were a manual shut down of the server, there is ingame notification "10 minutes to reboot" etc etc.

yeah i think its true, system always give us notifications before maintenance

keep up the good work for PRO staff, i know thats not easy ^^