Naero boss

Randell1

It has been nearly a month since i last lost to naero and he's still not up again, non of the other bosses reset either with the boss reset that happened recently and its quite frustrating , can't get my egg moves and have to wait forever while other players had their bosses reset , would appreciate any form of help

thanks in advance.

username: randell1

server: red

At ValueTown everyone Is Valued!

305313 It has been nearly a month since i last lost to naero and he's still not up again, non of the other bosses reset either with the boss reset that happened recently and its quite frustrating , can't get my egg moves and have to wait forever while other players had their bosses reset , would appreciate any form of help

thanks in advance.

Hello randell1. Sorry for the inconvenience. Can you add a screenshot to make it clear ?

[glow=red]Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.[/glow]

305313 It has been nearly a month since i last lost to naero and he's still not up again, non of the other bosses reset either with the boss reset that happened recently and its quite frustrating , can't get my egg moves and have to wait forever while other players had their bosses reset , would appreciate any form of help

thanks in advance.

Hello randell1. Sorry for the inconvenience. Can you add a screenshot to make it clear ?

What would you like a screenshot of? the boss cooldown checker?

thanks in advance.

It would be useful to include a screenshot which is relevant to the problem. Also, only the hoenn bosses were reset.

It would be useful to include a screenshot which is relevant to the problem. Also, only the hoenn bosses were reset.

Oh i see

I don't know if i have a screenshot that is relevant to the problem other than the boss cooldown checker telling me its not up yet, while it has been a month

Oh i see

I don't know if i have a screenshot that is relevant to the problem other than the boss cooldown checker telling me its not up yet, while it has been a month

Try to fight with him by going to the Cerulean Cave. Have you tried this?

305339 It would be useful to include a screenshot which is relevant to the problem. Also, only the hoenn bosses were reset.

This holds not true. Actually Kanto (and Johto) bosses have been resettet during the last 4 weeks. However this excluded some bosses like Jessie & James or Koichi.

Well but back to Topic:

For fighting Naero you need to fullfill the following requirements:

- Requirement : 6 Pokemon Lv 100 - 201 hours playtime (source: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9593#at_0 )

If you fullfill the above named requirements and still can't battle him (+ you haven't lost vs him during the last 2 weeks) we wont be able to help you. You need to wait for a member of staff to may fix this.

BR

Gami

305339 It would be useful to include a screenshot which is relevant to the problem. Also, only the hoenn bosses were reset.

This holds not true. Actually Kanto (and Johto) bosses have been resettet during the last 4 weeks. However this excluded some bosses like Jessie & James or Koichi.

Well but back to Topic:

For fighting Naero you need to fullfill the following requirements:

- Requirement : 6 Pokemon Lv 100 - 201 hours playtime (source: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9593#at_0 )

If you fullfill the above named requirements and still can't battle him (+ you haven't lost vs him during the last 2 weeks) we wont be able to help you. You need to wait for a member of staff to may fix this.

BR

Gami

I do have the matched requirments, i will post a screenshot of it in a bit , and he has been down for a month, that's when i lost to him.