Chronos' Giveaway [ENTRY CLOSED]

Re: Chronos' Giveaway

<r><QUOTE author="markgoku5"><s>

</s><POST content="306049"><s></s>306049<e></e></POST> Thanks for the giveaway BuyShinyNair hope the best for you, man :D<br/>

<br/>

IGN: Markgoku5<br/>

Number: 182<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Sorry.. But this giveaway is only for Chronos members, please re-read the requirements <E>:Smile:</E> <br/>

If you're interested to join the guild, feel free to visit our <URL url="https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=7298"><s></s>Guild Thread<e></e></URL>. <E>:Heart:</E> <br/>

<br/>

Anyways, <B><s></s>Updated<e></e></B>.<br/>

A few hours before event ends!</r>

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Chronos' Giveaway

<r><QUOTE author="Inheritance"><s>

</s><POST content="309714"><s></s>309714<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="markgoku5"><s>
</s><POST content="306049"><s></s>306049<e></e></POST> Thanks for the giveaway BuyShinyNair hope the best for you, man :D<br/>

<br/>

IGN: Markgoku5<br/>

Number: 182<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Sorry.. But this giveaway is only for Chronos members, please re-read the requirements <E>:Smile:</E> <br/>

If you're interested to join the guild, feel free to visit our <URL url="https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=7298"><s></s>Guild Thread<e></e></URL>. <E>:Heart:</E> <br/>

<br/>

Anyways, <B><s></s>Updated<e></e></B>.<br/>

A few hours before event ends!<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

Oh, sorry my bad Xd<br/>

I'm not in.</r>

[glow=gold]Guys, check out my Youtube channel at[/glow][glow=red]M[/glow][glow=orange]a[/glow][glow=yellow]r[/glow][glow=green]k[/glow][glow=blue]n[/glow][glow=indigo]i[/glow][glow=purple]m[/glow][glow=red]a[/glow][glow=orange]T[/glow][glow=yellow]V[/glow][glow=gold]. Right now this[/glow][glow=green]Hoenn Journey series[/glow][glow=gold]is just ended, you should check it out.[/glow][glow=orange]It soooo goooooood![/glow]

[bbvideo=427,240]

[/bbvideo]

[glow=gold]Thanks for watching don't forget to[/glow][glow=red]subscribe[/glow][glow=gold]to support my channel and I'll catch you guys later,[/glow][glow=red]P[/glow][glow=gold]E[/glow][glow=lime]A[/glow][glow=blue]C[/glow][glow=purple]E[/glow][glow=gold]!!![/glow]