• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Chronos' Giveaway

<t>Thanks for the giveaway BuyShinyNair hope the best for you, man :D<br/>

<br/>

IGN: Markgoku5<br/>

Number: 182</t>

[glow=gold]Guys, check out my Youtube channel at[/glow][glow=red]M[/glow][glow=orange]a[/glow][glow=yellow]r[/glow][glow=green]k[/glow][glow=blue]n[/glow][glow=indigo]i[/glow][glow=purple]m[/glow][glow=red]a[/glow][glow=orange]T[/glow][glow=yellow]V[/glow][glow=gold]. Right now this[/glow][glow=green]Hoenn Journey series[/glow][glow=gold]is just ended, you should check it out.[/glow][glow=orange]It soooo goooooood![/glow]

[bbvideo=427,240]

[/bbvideo]

[glow=gold]Thanks for watching don't forget to[/glow][glow=red]subscribe[/glow][glow=gold]to support my channel and I'll catch you guys later,[/glow][glow=red]P[/glow][glow=gold]E[/glow][glow=lime]A[/glow][glow=blue]C[/glow][glow=purple]E[/glow][glow=gold]!!![/glow]

Re: Chronos' Giveaway

<r><E>:Heart:</E> Thanks gabrii for all your support and advice when we asked you at discord.. we're heavily to let you go to back your real life (lols maybe this is bad thoughts) but we will miss youu and goodluck for ur real life! we hope the best for you.. and we are gratefull u still chatted with us on discord so longg pretty sis..!! <E>:Heart:</E> <E>:Frown:</E> <br/>

<br/>

IGN : Elenone<br/>

<br/>

number : 13 ( i have so many lucky things with this numbers )</r>