Chronos' Giveaway [ENTRY CLOSED]

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Chronos' Giveaway

<t>Thx BuyshinyNair to your loyalty for our guild cz sometimes we come into a persons life not to make them love us, but to make them feel they're so much worth living for, and this is not the end of our relationship, wherever we are, we'll all always be a family, succes for your real life. Eaa<br/>

<br/>

Sorry for my poor english :D<br/>

<br/>

Ign : endilenduy<br/>

<br/>

My lovely number 77.</t>

<r><QUOTE author="lookatme1996"><s>

</s><POST content="306097"><s></s>306097<e></e></POST> Thanks for the giveaway BuyShinyNair :)<br/>

IGN: Lookatme1996<br/>

number : 136<br/>

but in which server must i be playing?<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="Dialatz"><s>

</s><POST content="306112"><s></s>306112<e></e></POST> You are one generous person!<br/>

IGN: Dialatz<br/>

<br/>

You took my lovely number q.q<br/>

My choice will be 37 then!<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Thank you for your interest in joining the giveaway. However, this event is only for Chronos Members :/<br/>

Feel free to check the <URL url="https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=7298"><s></s>Chronos Guild Thread<e></e></URL> if you're interested to join the guild <E>:Smile:</E> <br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s><SIZE size="150"><s></s>Number list updated.<e></e></SIZE><e></e></B></r>

<t>changed my mind, I will participate this give away too xD<br/>

Thank you Gabri, good luck on your last semester! You'll be missed for sure.<br/>

Dont forget to visit us when you have time!<br/>

<br/>

IGN: Daenerys<br/>

Number: 88</t>

myVYGvo.gif

• ● ⬤ Proud Family of Chronos! ⬤ ● •

[glow=blue]signature credit to Mieon, check it here[/glow]

<r>gooodd luck from the yellow server <E>:kiss:</E></r>

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]