why so many people block ot in trade ?

Huvec

i have a question.

why so many people sell it's low lv pm need to block OT?

1. buy low , sell high

or 2. help friend selling it's pm

or 3. many account catch pm

4.other reason

maye we need to know ot to make sure the fair trade.

Was wondering too but meh who cares.

The only reason i could think of is as u said "buy low, sell high". Maybe they're worried if the owner sees it and call them scammer, scavengers, hustler or smth like that.

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18

307485 Was wondering too but meh who cares.

The only reason i could think of is as u said "buy low, sell high". Maybe they're worried if the owner sees it and call them scammer, scavengers, hustler or smth like that.

I think exactly the same :y:

23CAjUv.gif

[glow=green]Katie Ledecky doesn't break records, she sets them[/glow]

[glow=green]~L'élégance, la science, la violence~[/glow]<i></i>

I think its the first reason, too.

Its obviously clear that many people only buy pokes to sell them. Even though this is how it works and its completely okay, there are still people who are insulting them for doing so.

You just have to look up all of these posts from crybabys who yelling about membership resellers.

My reaction when people ask me if I'm the Barney from "Barney & Friends"

lol that is the whole point of the pokemon economy lol buy a really good cheap pokemon someone who was probably drunk or high when they sold it lmaaoo :Crazy: and sell it for a higher price its life bro who keeps everything they buy in this game

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]