barrier + baton pass bug

Justlegend

I was in battle,used barrier x3 with mew, then used baton pass on gliscor. Opponent had snorlax. I am changing poke to gliscor and opponent use curse. Next turn i do swords dance and snorlax attacks me with body slam, in that turn he took over 50% of my life. There was no critical hit or anythilg like that. I had x3 def and i losted alot of hp. Next turn i did eq and damaged lax on ~30%, and he killed gliscor with body slam. This is not first time when defence buff was not working, due that bug i already lost at least 2 more battles. I hope this will be fixed soon.

308865 I was in battle,used barrier x3 with mew, then used baton pass on gliscor. Opponent had snorlax. I am changing poke to gliscor and opponent use curse. Next turn i do swords dance and snorlax attacks me with body slam, in that turn he took over 50% of my life. There was no critical hit or anythilg like that. I had x3 def and i losted alot of hp. Next turn i did eq and damaged lax on ~30%, and he killed gliscor with body slam. This is not first time when defence buff was not working, due that bug i already lost at least 2 more battles. I hope this will be fixed soon.

This bug is already known and acknowledged by the staff team. If you go to the PvP Rules you will find a list of bugged moves.

200311 Baton Pass (sometimes use baton pass, it just switching out Pokemon instead of baton passing to the next Pokemon)

Currently listed under "Bugged and not bannable". Baton pass is really risky to use for this reason. You can continue to use it but risk having what happened to you happen again costing you a match perhaps.

Brad.gif