MEW

Saylas

43268 Where did you hear that?

As far as I know the staff won't give hints and there's no non-staff player that has Mew.

This. I doubt it's 500 hours of gameplay, would be quite unimaginative though it is something well hidden for a player to not even have accidentally stumbled on it.

Haha, though I bet some ridiculous rumors are in circulation, reminds of the red/blue days.

"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best."

43268 Where did you hear that?

As far as I know the staff won't give hints and there's no non-staff player that has Mew.

This. I doubt it's 500 hours of gameplay, would be quite unimaginative though it is something well hidden for a player to not even have accidentally stumbled on it.

Haha, though I bet some ridiculous rumors are in circulation, reminds of the red/blue days.

Back when Mew was only for special event's, those were the times! Five year old me never new about those events :Frown:

43277 I hace an answer. Sorry forma my english. Se can capture legendary ponemon? How catch meowtwo fo example?

You can't capture Mewtwo. And it was very difficult to understand that jajajaj

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

giphy.gif

giphy.gifSometimes life is not what you expect... What really matters is to enjoy the little things...

43286 afaik the last piece of the puzzle for mew gonna be added soon, dont think its possible to require right now. (talking from stuff that i heard as a player, dont have any official informations on that)

Ah, I was thinking it was a bit too much of a coincidence that no one knows anything. Lets face it, the first person to figure it out that'll be it, EVERYONE will know about it within 2 days. I wonder if Red/Developers will mind that.

"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best."

43286 afaik the last piece of the puzzle for mew gonna be added soon, dont think its possible to require right now. (talking from stuff that i heard as a player, dont have any official informations on that)

Ah, I was thinking it was a bit too much of a coincidence that no one knows anything. Lets face it, the first person to figure it out that'll be it, EVERYONE will know about it within 2 days. I wonder if Red/Developers will mind that.

well thats just how mmos work, most stuff are figured is n a few days and plenty of guides in the internet pop up :P