Elite 4 change to 12 hours

Xkamina

I've been to Gary twice in Kanto and every time I was in battle the server crashes. I lose all the money I spent on potions and I lose time. Could we please make it a 12 hour wait time? I think it would alleviate a lot of frustration for many people.

I think a shorter time would be nice, I lost to Gary once because I just didn't bring revive. I had to wait 24 hours to beat him again without having any trouble doing so.

It's not like you gain XP or money for doing it, I personally don't understand why there's a wait time at all.

Well I don't think this will be good if done..

Why..: Because the game will be easy and storyline will be made in a day.. !

It will be cool if they add timer on GYMs as well ! - sure all will hate it (ill hate it as well) ..but no fun if u beat everything fast..!

P.s: If you don't want to wait.. just check forums.. here u can see all pokes on elite 4 there are clips on youtube.. and so on.. you can find all what u need to beat the game for a day already, but again .. IT WILL BE NO FUN !! and games are for FUN right? ^^

invictus1.jpg

trainercard_result.png

Don't say it's "no fun" please, cuz for many people (like me), don't really enjoy being stucked somewhere just by wait times, I like the end-game hunting/grinding and being completely free to do whatever I like, maybe for you it would be -NO FUN- but other people may just hate to wait unnecessarily. Personally I've never been on a struggle on any of the battles in the game, it's just my point of view.

You guys think it's as easy as just changing a couple numbers don't you?

dweiRlA.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

43327 You guys think it's as easy as just changing a couple numbers don't you?

That attitude is toxic to development. Whether it's easy or not does not mitigate the value of a suggestion, as long as it is possible. It's a relief you aren't in a position to totally direct the game.

Oh, I do admit it is completely possible, but I have more important things to script than to change something that wouldn't be an issue if people would use their time to train instead of going straight back in. This 24 hour timer is meant to give you time to train. I am completely sorry for the people that get kicked out due to server crashes but in the near future those crashes will be minimized.

dweiRlA.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.