PVP individual rewards already delivered??

Theburi

Relatively new player here, where can I learn more about these "PVP rewards"?

As in a list of such rewards, requirements etc. When I log in it says We (as a guild) get 25% EXP Bonus for placing at top ladder in pvp. Is there a place where I can check (previous) top ranking guilds/players and possibly their rewards?

Thanks!

310540 when te season ended i was in 14th, many days after i played a match and a lost that game, but it doesn't matter, right? cuz when the season ended i was in top 25.

shane was mistaked to gave last season top player reward(the season ended in sep). the reward will be give to our after next restart

310540 when te season ended i was in 14th, many days after i played a match and a lost that game, but it doesn't matter, right? cuz when the season ended i was in top 25.

he ended it early morning(am) of Nov 2nd i believe, if you were there u should have gotten it.

he was gave reward to top 25 for the last 2 season. it was his mistake. He was fixed and reward will be give to right ppl

shane was mistaked to gave last season top player reward(the season ended in sep). the reward will be give to our after next restart

Mmmm I don't understand, did you mean:

"shane made a mistake and gave last season top player reward(the season that ended in sep). The reward will be given to the winners of this season after next restart of server"

is this true? can an admin confirm that??

he ended it early morning(am) of Nov 2nd i believe, if you were there u should have gotten it.

he was gave reward to top 25 for the last 2 season. it was his mistake. He was fixed and reward will be give to right ppl

im sorry but I don't understand your English, :confused: check my quote in red, if that's what you mean