FOR OUR SAKE THE STORAGE PC Y.Y!!!!

Boubye

43521 I believe this has been already suggested various times and they are working on it i guess.

Refer these topics:

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6572

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6359

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6352

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6137

and many other similar ones are there just vies the older pages on "Suggestion Forums"

anyway again +1 to the idea :Grin:

Thanks

we are all desperate surfing upon mixed pokes I wish they do something about it in beta version .. ty for sharing topics :thanks:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do hope organized PCs are high up on the list of priorities, even with Halloween right around the corner.

43530 i think they gonna do something about this at future

oh.. and please.. internet etiquette...please...

Avoid "flaming" (online "screaming") or sentences typed in all caps.[/quote2]

The only thing more obnoxious than caps to me are the no-fun-allowed police. That is exactly why we can't use caps in-game anymore, not because of the "caps abuse," but because of the type of person who can't help but be triggered by something insignificant on the internet.

43913 I do hope organized PCs are high up on the list of priorities, even with Halloween right around the corner.

The only thing more obnoxious than caps to me are the no-fun-allowed police. That is exactly why we can't use caps in-game anymore, not because of the "caps abuse," but because of the type of person who can't help but be triggered by something insignificant on the internet.

Considering I am a person who types with proper grammar, I am severely irritated with the forced lowercase. What the hell happened that made them force everybody into lowercase as I joined in the last 3 weeks? Really annoys me. xD

[glow=purple]S-Senpai...?[/glow]

ks_banner.jpg

[glow=purple]Muv-Luv is my Love![/glow]

43913 I do hope organized PCs are high up on the list of priorities, even with Halloween right around the corner.

Considering I am a person who types with proper grammar, I am severely irritated with the forced lowercase. What the hell happened that made them force everybody into lowercase as I joined in the last 3 weeks? Really annoys me. xD

i am new to the server so i dont know what happened before.

i found this all lowercase is kinda unusal too.. causing a dry jokes sometime.

sprite_prinnyherofreakinout2mirror_zps36380a03_by_riseknight-d9cpdky.gifsiggy_by_riseknight-d9ckglk.pngsprite_prinnyherofreakinout2_by_riseknight-d9cpdkn.gif

43476 [glow=red]PLEASE I REQUEST A SUGESSTION IN THE STORAGE PC ... PLEASE ADD A SEARCH TAB IN IT TO MAKE IT EASIER TO FIND POKEMONS OTHERWISE TABS BY NAME, LEVEL, TYPE, OR EVEN GENDER :D .

I HAVE GOT 23 PAGE ONLY!! AND AM LOST EVERY TIME ![/glow]

23 pages only T_T i got 40 pages idk what i have in pc anymore... it lags on me too when switching pages.

ninja%20sig_zpsppwyokrg.jpg