Project Guild League

Hisokah

1. 1.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

312106 Sounds like an Awesome guild competition incentive but I would definitely say only one region per guild so that one dominant guild cant just take the whole world

@iwinatlife : I don't think the same guild would control every region, there's way too much powerhouses and the limit of a guild is 75 members. a lot of them got strong members, and the system is designed so that you can actually take out a guild every now and then, it is meant to rotate, so it's not the only ones always controlling.

(As i said : you can't change your guild league team, it'll be [glow=red]locked[/glow] you'll have to stick with it is during [glow=green]2 weeks[/glow], and a [glow=red]48 hours cooldown[/glow] for every member to try again the challenge: so people can actually send members, it would have a really interesting "[glow=yellow]raid & strategies[/glow]" aspect . Hell... we could even create alliances, [glow=yellow]share & sell of infos, datas..[/glow] , it could be HUGE.

@Shamac Thanks a lot, i have a lot of ideas and procedures i didn't explain in details, so if you need any more infos, you can pm me or directly ask.

Thanks a lot for everyone's support, i really appreciate it.

I really hope the project makes it out.

314019 Cool idea, I had the same question than Jolly. Battling an NPC wouldnt be very interesting, I have to say. We already have the bosses for that, don't we?

@Carmillum : i really don't know about that part, it completely depends on the devs decision here. maybe even adding NPC from us would be easier for them at the moment, then letting us play by ourselves, it would be way better.

• 4 weeks later...

This is an awesome idea. Our guild actually have this thing, we have our own gym leader and stuffs. Hope this will be considered by the staffs. :Smile:

GB_Logo.jpg

[glow=red]

The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.

[/glow]

[glow=red]</COLOR>

Discord: Unbind#2837

<i>[/glow]</i>

<COLOR color="#0000FF">Naero in the house!

image.png