Cantstopwontstops humble Competitive Shop closed

Sesshomaru

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Cantstopwontstops humble Competitive Shop

<r><QUOTE author="mawtygaming"><s>

</s><POST content="313635"><s></s>313635<e></e></POST> 800k on the impish Donpahn and 600k on the bold Weezing, Gyarados Jolly Moxie can't it be sold to me by 1m? PM me if you're online i'm interested buying those 3 asap....then sassy tyranitar still 2m<e>
</e></QUOTE>

offers on gyara and ttar havent met my expectations yet, so no they arent sold atm. Which weezing you are talking about? i got 2 in my shop that are bold and 1 calm :D anyways id sell any of the 2 bold ones for 700k. impish donphan i have to think about a bit, i probably looking for around 900k on that one.</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Sesshomaru"><s>

</s><POST content="313643"><s></s>313643<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="mawtygaming"><s>
</s><POST content="313635"><s></s>313635<e></e></POST> 800k on the impish Donpahn and 600k on the bold Weezing, Gyarados Jolly Moxie can't it be sold to me by 1m? PM me if you're online i'm interested buying those 3 asap....then sassy tyranitar still 2m<e>
</e></QUOTE>

offers on gyara and ttar havent met my expectations yet, so no they arent sold atm. Which weezing you are talking about? i got 2 in my shop that are bold and 1 calm :D anyways id sell any of the 2 bold ones for 700k. impish donphan i have to think about a bit, i probably looking for around 900k on that one.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

are you online now I'll buy the donphan for 900k then and 700k for the weezing</r>

<r><QUOTE author="simotofu"><s>

</s><POST content="313676"><s></s>313676<e></e></POST> remove my name from bo in first page please i offered insta you didnt want it . Offer canceled<e>
</e></QUOTE>

still doesnt change the fact that u offered it and i declined it. its a history of best offers for others orientation. if u dont want your name shown up in a public forum you shouldnt have offered in the first place. im aware that u declined your offer, it still for others to not offer below that since i already declined an offer on that limit. anyways im not up for drama in this thread, offer or leave it. :)</r>

Re: Cantstopwontstops humble Competitive Shop [temporarily closed - will be back in a few days, pls dont trash :)]

<t>What u say about 3m in Calm Venusaur, Tentacruel and Gengar (your OT)? Or just tell ur price pls.</t>

source.gif

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore

<i></i>

7JHsn80.png