What you will like to see in custom reigon?

Beast53

As there was a post in which red asked to poll on custom reigon for pro - https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6608 and many ppl voted yes

I will like to ask what ppl want to see if a custom reigon ever comes out.

i personally will like -

1>huge reigon with a really long story(short story is very boring)

2>super hard difficulty like all npc got - full evs in all stats of pokemons with 31 ivs and higher lvls and e4 going upto like lvl 85+(just dont tell me its already hard, its easiest mmo i ever played tbh story difficult wise, ppl who think its hard r just some lazy ppl who hate to grind)

3>multiple rivals, like jackson , i will like to see more rivals

4>Some really nice post game events too,,some catchable legends , as its been told by pro staff with more than 600+ base wont be in game there r many legends with less base stat too like legend birds - moltres, articumo, zapdos in custom riegon of this game

5>a choice based system, like there is choice based system for mega stones there can be many things that can be added choice based, like if player wants to support evil group or cops or some other good organization. It will be great if it effects the outcome of game...

i will like to know everyone else's opinion too.......... :Cool:

EIsrSi5.png

I also like the idea of a longer story more rivals hitting the gyms and doing a few sidequest wraping up an entire region gets kind of old quick more rivals like jackson when i first enteracted with jackson i lost it first pokemon game ive played where you actually have a rival who was a straight dickhead and that being said i was able to get a few other people to start playing because of the fun enteracations with jackson so multiple rivals more of an indepth rivalary would be cool as well

It's all well and everything saying you want super hard NPC's but grinding itself isn't difficult it's time consuming. Some older players who work/go to some higher education just don't have the time and if it's not thought out players could be turned away by it. They did well with the NPC's in Kanto though that was a nice difficulty level.

I like the idea of evil organisations though can't we role play that with Guilds?

"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best."

43695 It's all well and everything saying you want super hard NPC's but grinding itself isn't difficult it's time consuming. Some older players who work/go to some higher education just don't have the time and if it's not thought out players could be turned away by it. They did well with the NPC's in Kanto though that was a nice difficulty level.

I like the idea of evil organisations though can't we role play that with Guilds?

i will still say that game difficulty is easy, its main story gets completed so fast than it becomes boring

EIsrSi5.png

a region based on pokemon coloseum and gale of the darkness from ngc.

- stealing shadow pokemon from team rocket (in battle or maybe in quest as story mode like in kanto with the eevee quest)

- bringing shadow pokemon back to normal

- MT. battle 1-100 or higher

- only double battles

-perphaps double battles that you can play co op with friends 2 humans vs npc.

this i'd love to see in pro. :y:

nSRce.png

1. More starters ( Not just water,fire,green but also dark, psy, ect...)

2.BIG world, where people get lost in

3.Exploration ( Have a vast place without a map a let the player wander around in search of treasure or rare spot )

4.Keep having a bitchy rival : Blue was so perfect on the first games, so annoying and yet so perfect (also multiple rivals would be good, and let those rivals be rivals with each other )

5.Better storytelling, have us team up with the rival at the end...

6.A "reactive world" when Team rocket invades a places don't just let it be, send the elite 4 ! some random trainers ! Champions ! Make the environment feel alive ! ( being alone in an invaded building just feels not right )

7.More random quests and fun NPCs

8.Different type of city then island / village / city, give us more ruins,graves,big roads,airports...