user already logged in

Felixlalala

313697 everytime i try to log in it says user has already logged in . i cant figure out whats happening . i was releasing some pokes and then suddenly the game sorta like crashes then when i relog it says user already logged in . can someone help me :Frown:

183190User already login

Unfortunately, this is a server-side glitch that can happen from time to time. Whenever this occurs, you have to wait until the next server reboot to play again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

In the rare case, this issues cause by your low connection when you play game and got disconnect, and can potential solved by close completely client and open again. If not solved, you will need wait to reboot.

313703 thanks for the quick reply but are there daily reboots or something or anyting? :/

Unfortunately, no, there are no planned reboot anymore; they happen when a server crash or in case of update/maintenance, but there are no ETA for those

You can check the current servers' status here: https://project-sato.net/statuschecker/

Try to close and open your client again, as it seems that you got disconnected due to your internet connection, that may solve your issue but if it doesn't, you'll have to be a bit patient, sorry ^^