Encounter slot in PRO

Fatmanclt

Hi all,

Just for asking if there is a solution to know the encounter slot in Pro ? Is it secret ? Can an admin give us a document ?

The reason I want to know it is for farm specific poke why the repel.

Exemple : " i want to farm XXXXX in this area but their is lot of ratata lvl 5" so u take a natu lvl 6 for delete the ratata spawn.

Do anyone have ever try to farm with rapel in this game ?

Personaly I ever try to isolate scyther in safari area but with no result :/

313844 Hi all,

Just for asking if there is a solution to know the encounter slot in Pro ? Is it secret ? Can an admin give us a document ?

Exemple : " i want to farm XXXXX in this area but their is lot of ratata lvl 5" so u take a natu lvl 6 for delete the ratata spawn.

Hi,

You can find your answer here: Read this before making a suggestion

Quote for visibility:

Windypuff[/color]"]209177Encounter rate

We will not give any percentage of encounter rate of pokemon. Players will need to find by themselves.

As for Repel, I don't think that you still can encounter higher level pokés in PRO whilst active. Besides, I don't think the rare pokés spawn at higher levels. Actually, it's even more often the opposite, at least that's the feeling I have (especially Charmander in Cinnabar Mansion, iirc)

But I only used 2 or 3 repels in 1300 hours, so... xD

313844 Hi all,

Hi,

You can find your answer here: Read this before making a suggestion

Quote for visibility:

Windypuff[/color]"]209177Encounter rate

We will not give any percentage of encounter rate of pokemon. Players will need to find by themselves.

As for Repel, I don't think that you still can encounter higher level pokés in PRO whilst active. Besides, I don't think the rare pokés spawn at higher levels. Actually, it's even more often the opposite, at least that's the feeling I have (especially Charmander in Cinnabar Mansion, iirc)

But I only used 2 or 3 repels in 1300 hours, so... xD

You can still encounter level 50 plus I think