Looking For A PvP-Oriented Guild (Red Server)

Kyuuu

Hello everybody reading this post,

My IGN is Kyuuu but you can just call me Kyu. I have recently found this game online from a friend so I decided to try it out and I can honestly say it has a strong, friendly community with nice battlers. I search for a PvP-oriented guild because that is my favorite aspect of pokemon. I love to battle and learn from new players every day regardless of the game I am playing. I battle on showdown a lot and I regularly battle competitively on 3DS whether it be VGC, UU, OU, etc. My current PRO ranking is (I know it's bad but I started today haha):

Xja9CFK.png

I looked at the requirements of all of the guilds and I know that I do not meet them :Frown: Which is why I post here to see if anybody would still accept me. Well thank you for reading and I hope I seem like I'd be a decent asset to your guild. :Crazy:

Chronos is always looking for new members! However it isen't souly dedicated to PVP we did place 1st last guild ladder. We have a lot of strong PVPers. Even if you don't meet our requirements we'll be here when you do!

width=400px

https://i.imgur.com/9pNePO2.png[/img]

Server: Silver

width=234pxhttps://i.imgur.com/0Zly8nz.png[/img]

oNql8cu.png

314011 Hello everybody reading this post,

My IGN is Kyuuu but you can just call me Kyu. I have recently found this game online from a friend so I decided to try it out and I can honestly say it has a strong, friendly community with nice battlers. I search for a PvP-oriented guild because that is my favorite aspect of pokemon. I love to battle and learn from new players every day regardless of the game I am playing. I battle on showdown a lot and I regularly battle competitively on 3DS whether it be VGC, UU, OU, etc. My current PRO ranking is (I know it's bad but I started today haha):

Xja9CFK.png

I looked at the requirements of all of the guilds and I know that I do not meet them :Frown: Which is why I post here to see if anybody would still accept me. Well thank you for reading and I hope I seem like I'd be a decent asset to your guild. :Crazy:

Check my signature bro

Aymaneforum.png

:Smile: hi there were the revolutionaries ^__^ it seems that your'e good :Shy: so i will invite you too ^__^

we got +25% exp for the whole season + you can have friends + a cool logo + more information about pvp because your guildmates are in the top ladder too and were the top 1 in guild ladder right now :kiss:

e764ec6f7b004943a3a1f70b3454c3da.png

its your choice ^_^