I HAVE NERVOUS WITH THIS ALL TIME.

Rkiriakos

i guess it is far i think because no one really one :Angry: but how was your connecton

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]

Hi,

First of all, this subforum rules state this:

Forum rules

This Subforum was created so you can discuss and share your knowledge about PvP with other Players.

[float=left][...][/float]

- Do Not post pvp related bugs here.

I guess Battle System Bugs is more likely the subforum you were looking for.

Second of all, it seems that you kinda like the capslock (cf. https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=98&t=50772 for example), it would be appreciated if you could remain calm and type normally. :Angel:

You can also see on the main page:

PRO is currently in a Live Beta, and you will keep your progress.

The team is working on new updates around the clock and amazing things are always coming.

[glow=red]Given that we are in LIVE BETA the game is still under development. Crashes and bugs are expected to happen any moment.[/glow]

You can also expect to see more regions and content popping up from time to time!

As asked Nick, are you sure none of you two had connection issues at this given time? It may even not be a server-sided issue