PVP game failed to start for 1 user, but started for the other

Guest lampshadejaz

Guest lampshadejaz

Joined a ranked PVP battle, I was able to see the battle but my opponent was not. He was forced to disconnect logout/login. It's worth noting that his Blissey was burned and missing health (see his screenshot), but from my perspective i never saw his Blissey. From my perspective he lead with his Ambipom and that's the only poke I saw. So it's possible this bug has something to do with the fact that he was able to start a PVP match with a damaged/stats pokemon. Not sure how that's possible.

Here is what user chaosknigth saw

3cea0b9997ba466a99fb2bdd99f3df85.png

Here is what I saw

g1hJswT.png

Edit: Fixed issue with his screenshot not rendering correctly.

I suffered yesterday this:

The moment that i have Venusaur and the opponent Azumarill i Giga Drain. Azu's hp finished and the opponent saw that after Giga Drain , Venusaur's hp finished. Then the battle stuck for both of us. We are in same guild and we chat. I told him to w8 till we both dc. But he couldnt wait and just dc himself. He lost the rating. Its bad

adobe4.png

Guest lampshadejaz
315342 I suffered yesterday this:

The moment that i have Venusaur and the opponent Azumarill i Giga Drain. Azu's hp finished and the opponent saw that after Giga Drain , Venusaur's hp finished. Then the battle stuck for both of us. We are in same guild and we chat. I told him to w8 till we both dc. But he couldnt wait and just dc himself. He lost the rating. Its bad

What PRO client is he using? Windows? Ask him what is PC specs are as well. And what resolution is his game? Notice in the chaos guy's screenshot above he's user a super low resolution. I wonder if it has something to do with the battle menu failing at a low resolution. Who ever is digging into the bug could also PM the chaos guy and ask him for his specs...