"Type" battle clubs

Strawhat10

Hello pokétrainers,

I had this idea :Light: in mind since a long time and i want to share it and make it better and possible to realize if it's possible

so since not all the players arev pvp oriented and the fact that like more than 60% are considered trash by a lot of players wich is a fact that i hate a lot cause i believe that everypoké worth of being raised, i want to to create some sort of type clubs that we can battle inside for prizes, like fire club where only fire poké allowed and drgaon club, psychic club ... i think that most IMPORTANT thing about is that players will need only POKéMONs with their OT to compete inside the club or else no, i want this important requirement to push players to hunt for all different pokés not only a 20% of them. And furthermore we can add a obigatory needed poké in the team to compete iside like a luvdisc for water club or chatot for flying type ... and this can be changed every week or 2 weeks or month ... as the club will reset to change requirements and prizes ...

And about the competition system i don't have a special ideai for it, it can be vs NPCS or touranment system or like pvp system ... any good ideas about it will be welcome

I know that some players will not like this suggestion as they are always buys looking for 31 speed breloom to replace their 30 one or a moxie 31 31 gyara to replace their ada epic one ... but i want to say to them it's not obligatory to participate, they can focus on their pvp as there is a large amount of players that don't pvp and would be interested by this

I want to say that this would make pro more competitive with pushing palyers hunting all pokés ... cause really now i see players battling in trade chat more than fighting wild pokés ...

i hope you guys like my idea and any better ideas to improve it are welcome, :thanks: