Thanks staff(for real)

Snowbull

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

317235 Being a Staff sometimes isn't as fun as it seems to outside eyes and sometimes is just unpleasant

Actually, that's precisely why I never wanted to become a staff member, so don't worry, it "seems so to outside eyes", too. :p

MrSuicideSheep! I have NO idea which song I know him for, but yeah, I like his work too :3

You may also like

(It's a bit less chill, though... I'm not much into EDM but this one... whoa)

317235 Merry Christmas, Shamac

At first, I thought "Did he just wishes himself a Merry Christmas?"

Merry Christmas, a tad in advance, yay xD

I always thank the staff for what they do and try to defend them but it's mindsets like this that is what's wrong

315951 Just stop being a p and dont try to defend the game creators/staffers at every turn and at every cost cause it makes you look like a cringy fangirl.

So from the bottom of my heart THANKS YOU GUYS :Smile:

317288 I always thank the staff for what they do and try to defend them but it's mindsets like this that is what's wrong

315951 Just stop being a p and dont try to defend the game creators/staffers at every turn and at every cost cause it makes you look like a cringy fangirl.

Ayyyyyyyy did you see my post on the other thread?

316914 Thanks alot!

Was always looking for something like that :y:

i always give props when its earned, but i wont become a cringy fangirl like you are, who is gonna cheer all the time, even when there is no reason to.

PPL like you are stopping this game from going further, because sometimes its good to criticise others, so they actually try to get stuff done or strive for more. Being happy with 0 progress isnt the way to go but i alrdy stated that the whole time, but it seems like iam talking to a wall here.

Once they actually get stuff done, YOU CAN GIVE THEM ALL THE PROPS YOU WANT

P.S.: dont try to quote ppl like that with 0 backstory, cringy fangirl

4ef1544e56.png

Check out these nice shops: Reborn's Shop | Gambilicious's Shop | Walrosskastanie's Shop

Discord tag: Gambilicious#4818

Check out our guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!

317288 I always thank the staff for what they do and try to defend them but it's mindsets like this that is what's wrong

316914 Thanks alot!

i always give props when its earned, but i wont become a cringy fangirl like you are, who is gonna cheer all the time, even when there is no reason to.

PPL like you are stopping this game from going further, because sometimes its good to criticise others, so they actually try to get stuff done or strive for more. Being happy with 0 progress isnt the way to go but i alrdy stated that the whole time, but it seems like iam talking to a wall here.

I'm actually happy with the name cringy fangirl sounds cool

But the thing is there is a difference between motivational criticism and jumping at everything and I didn't mean only you I said mindsets like this and I apologize if it came out that way because it was not what I intended

I also want things done like PvP made better and the auction house but the thing is this isn't their jobs or anything staffs are all volunteers with real lives if this were a game made by company trying to make a profit and staffs who's jobs are to make the game better and develop it it would be a different story

So go ahead call me a cringy fangirl again but I'm not changing my opinion and I'm not the only one as you can see in this thread

thank you so much for your hardwork guys we love you so much :Heart:

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]

316914 Thanks alot!

But the thing is there is a difference between motivational criticism and jumping at everything and I didn't mean only you I said mindsets like this and I apologize if it came out that way because it was not what I intended

I also want things done like PvP made better and the auction house but the thing is this isn't their jobs or anything staffs are all volunteers with real lives if this were a game made by company trying to make a profit and staffs who's jobs are to make the game better and develop it it would be a different story

So go ahead call me a cringy fangirl again but I'm not changing my opinion and I'm not the only one as you can see in this thread

I dont even jump at everything. My point was and always is, that you shouldnt defend them at any cost.If they arent doing good enough then call them out, but if they fix stuff or try to roll out new stuff then give huge props, cause they deserve it. Also Shane makes good profit out of this game, so you would hope for some progress. I get mad at ppl who say, that we shouldnt demand or expect anything since its a free to play game, cause a mindset like that will get this game killed.

And the post you quoted has me saying creators/staffs and there is a reason why i put creators in there first, cause i know the staff cant do much, if the top is being lazy.

Also we both might have different backstories, because i had my fairshare of problems with staff ( the 1 month ban i had on forum, because some1 apparently missclicked and they couldnt even answer my appeal for 1 month), so there are reasons why i am cautious and not fully on the bandwagon, but that doesnt mean that i wont appreciate the good work they do or give them props when they get stuff done.

Lately, the staff has been doing a good job and i hope shane can actually support them this time around.

4ef1544e56.png

Check out these nice shops: Reborn's Shop | Gambilicious's Shop | Walrosskastanie's Shop

I dont even jump at everything. My point was and always is, that you shouldnt defend them at any cost.If they arent doing good enough then call them out, but if they fix stuff or try to roll out new stuff then give huge props, cause they deserve it. Also Shane makes good profit out of this game, so you would hope for some progress. I get mad at ppl who say, that we shouldnt demand or expect anything since its a free to play game, cause a mindset like that will get this game killed.

And the post you quoted has me saying creators/staffs and there is a reason why i put creators in there first, cause i know the staff cant do much, if the top is being lazy.

Also we both might have different backstories, because i had my fairshare of problems with staff ( the 1 month ban i had on forum, because some1 apparently missclicked and they couldnt even answer my appeal for 1 month), so there are reasons why i am cautious and not fully on the bandwagon, but that doesnt mean that i wont appreciate the good work they do or give them props when they get stuff done.

Lately, the staff has been doing a good job and i hope shane can actually support them this time around.

Look thanks for sharing your point of view in a way that doesn't sound like you are attacking me and that you actually listened to what I was saying XD

Yeah I'm going to remove your name from the quote and once again I apologize that was not what I intended

And this time I actually agree with your post (not that it mattered xD)

P.S why didn't you just send this first time?

Look thanks for sharing your point of view in a way that doesn't sound like you are attacking me and that you actually listened to what I was saying XD

Yeah I'm going to remove your name from the quote and once again I apologize that was not what I intended

And this time I actually agree with your post (not that it mattered xD)

P.S why didn't you just send this first time?

yeh i just got blindsided by your quote and post, but it seems like we are good here and actually understood each others view.

4ef1544e56.png