Suggestion for low player number in the first two server

Bnm567

Won't happen because of how the servers currently are.

Hmm .. What do you mean by that ?

1.) Do you see the number in chat, when you release a Pokemon? Every Pokemon has a number. It's unique to the server, but if the servers were to be merged.. There would be multiple Pokemon with the same ID.

2.) Some people play on all 3 servers. If the servers were to be merged, which Character would survive? Which Characters would get deleted? I don't think people would be happy with losing their progress on any character.

There are other reasons that are more important than this, but I am not intelligent enough to remember the things that one of the staffs once explained.. It contained a lot of numbers and calculations. :Crazy:

Owh I see .. but they could just find a way for that if they truly want it .. Don't you think so ?

Ofc everyone have their own priority char .. they could still choose which server char. gonna remain.

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe another way to gain more player/population in each server is by prioritizing the most inactive server. E.g. when a new user creates a new account the most active server will be locked for him/her and can only pick those server with less player. Welp, just a thought on my side. :Shy:

GB_Logo.jpg

[glow=red]

The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.

[/glow]

[glow=red]</COLOR>

Discord: Unbind#2837

<i>[/glow]</i>

<COLOR color="#0000FF">Naero in the house!

image.png

Your idea is great unbind, but I doubt its possible for the one and only reason that even the more active server doesnt have so much members active everydays , so your idea cant apply in this situation imo, the closest idea to what you are searching for with your input, is to merge the two less active servers together.

PCznf1X.png?1