Xmas has a chance of 1/1000 r u kidding me?!!

Markgoku5

Actually a common xmas appears once over 4000 pokemons you encounter (assuming you have 25% to encounter a common pokemon).

A clone has 5% of being clone and you have 0,5% to encounter an extreme rare pokemon, it is still one over 4000.

Of course eevee, for example, is kinda uncatchable

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sincerely tired of the topics about this.

The 8 times Shiny rate has been set by Shane or someone else, be it arbitrary or not, that doesn't matter any more: I think that I can talk in behalf of the majority if I say that we do not like it.

I understand the MMO-part. What I don't understand and am not convinced of is the source of that rate. I'm a bit curious about it, to be honest. Would 1/512 ruin the economy? Would 1/2048 ruin the fun? Looks like that magic number balances everything, or at least, it's what most of people who answer topics like this one believe.

Now, we can't change it because it wouldn't be fair to those who farmed at early days. I personally don't care any more; I don't play PRO for any event, I play it because I like Pokémon and experiencing that hobby with a community is just great.

If I happen to find and Xmas Pokémon, I would not trade it. And I'm not interested in buying one; not OT wouldn't mean a bit.

By the way, people might like to know that you've got a probability of 63% to "own" at least one Xmas Eevee if you "have caught" 1024 of them. If you find 2 Eevee per hour, you can catch 1024 Eevee in 21 days if you are a full-time PRO worker or bot.

Keep up the magic rate myth :Smile:

Tell you this..i usually play 16or more hours a day but the thing with xmas poke..they are there for for a month and the spawn rate is ridiculous and add the fact they made them near around a shiny rate, not like the clones..they are a bit easier to get. Also we have been in a spot for 11 days for nothing, also wasting a whole month is really annoying when it is not assuring we will get one xmas pokemon, like eevee or swablu. Also maybe you just started thats why you are saying those. I also stayed awake for 3 days to make better odds but ends with fail and a ton of dc and lags. Normally if there are ages of 10 or more playing this they will end up with temper tantrums, but im at 20s so ages around mine, would also start cursing and well, mess the game out of frustration. Also the main reason why a lot of players quitted is because of this spawn rates, and some resorts to botting to avoid getting annoyed, frustrated and manage their time.

Just to talk about spawn, I hunted eevee during a long time and the spawn rate is prety decent in Flake wood (like 3 per hours).

But I start to hunt swablu and in my opinion the spawn rate is very low, like 1 per hours.

And when u add this :

By the way, people might like to know that you've got a probability of 63% to "own" at least one Xmas Eevee if you "have caught" 1024 of them. If you find 2 Eevee per hour, you can catch 1024 Eevee in 21 days. :Smile:

Its very brainbreaking... Even if the probably to have a xmas could be 1/2000 and that we could find twice as much swablu, It could be less brainbreaking for us.

Please can u up a bit the spawn of swablu ? :s

Atm my feeling is that even if a hunt 10 hours per day I will not have my swablu x)

Yesterday, only 5 swablus appeared to me..for 18hrs only FIVE!!!... well i dont want that kind of spawn rate, so i suggest you raise th spawn rate...i only found and captured 103 swablus and its dec 11 already. Come on, its almost half of the month, this is unfair... this is the root of botting. The unfair and ridiculous spawn rates.

I agree with Jhaydenite. We are human, we all have lives outside of the pokemon world that need to be lived. I hate botters with a passion and I would never even imagine doing it. But at the same time, i feel bad for players who resorted to botting after losing their minds to bad spawn rates.

Even if I had caught every Xmas Pokemon there was, and had the best ivs and natures on server, I'd still feel bad for all the people trying their hardest that won't ever get what they want. Even if i was the only one with xmas pokemon, I would want spawn chance increased. I saw another comment that mentioned something about giving. This should be an event that makes new players excited to play during christmas. NOT an event that makes players decide this will be their last PRO christmas.