Pokemon with MS only, Pay 2 Win?

Marciorx

Why would you get a h.a Gothita though ? You won't do anything with this.

Anyway, there is a thing called "Trade chat", it's on the right bottom of your screen. In that place, you can (I know this is really weird) trade with people and so, for a undetermined amount of money, get what you want. If you're not bad and if your brain works fine, you can get the money you'd need for a h.a Gothita in a few hours.

PS: Anyway, I'm getting tired of answering complains the whole day. Play the game, you'll get everything you want once you deserved it, atm, I can see and tell it isnt the case. Enjoy your stay on PRO.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

320847 It took me 2 weeks to be able to buy a MS in game, for 1m.

So you need a half of month to get a month MS? knowing that you are an experienced player.

At this time there is an other player who get a team of epic rare pokemons & cut way at PVP.

320850 Defeating bosses.

Digging items, selling them.

Offering daycare/EV services.

Hunting, raising and selling pokés.

Farming wild pokés + Trainers every 7 days.

You forgot :

* Celadon quests.

* Excavation.

:)

With all these i have 34k.

No. You need a half of month to get your FIRST MS, then unless you play 1 hour per month, your future MS will come alone. Seriously there is no reason to complain, you're just a lazy snail (and this is a joke, ofc you're not a real snail, don't look at the mirror).

Last post for me, keep complaining if you think this is the right way to earn money, you'll get far.

PS: Btw, I just noticed my post wasnt clear enough. It took me 2 weeks to earn the money I was needing to buy a MS ingame. I never farmed for it, I just played the game and sold the pokemon I caught. Now I'm on Yellow since a month, I got 12 pvp readies pokemons and I'm building my third team. Yes, I am an experienced player, but every "new" players could just ask a question in help chat and I'd be there to answer and enlight him, giving tips about the game, and more. There is plenty of ways to find your path in PRO, you just need to not complain and learn (alone of with an older player) how the game works.

Guest lampshadejaz
320811 i've played this game since august 2015 and i remember that GMS ever said that we can get any pokemon in this game whitout MS, but... what happened now?

MS now is 1m and i don't have a international credit card and $5 in my country is a little expensive to me, so, how can i catch:

- Gothita

- Hippopotas

- Drilburr

- Galvantula

- Ferroseed

- Klefki

once you have pokemon only for who pay, it's a pay2win in my opinion.... ms is a "donate", but it's a "forced donate".

i agree with you. The staffs aren't doing anything to regulate the MS price and this is very bad. Now people who joined recently can't buy a single MS. If the staffs want more people to join this game they should regulate the price. Also, I don't get the staff's logic they only say donate and be angry about the botters. However, 5$ is alot to some people and people like me (a child) can't buy one. I normaly have to spend time farming epic pokes and selling them for a high price and then buy the ms. Without MS there are too many disadvantages and I think this forces people to buy MS. Also, If i could give a suggestion i think a boss reward should be MS then more people would be able to get MS and the price will drop enabling people who just joined to be able to enjoy the benefits of MS.

Why should the staff regulate MS prices? We are fortunate that they allow trading MS period. I honestly believe if people are having trouble affording an MS then they should change the way the operate.

Solution 1.) Instead of getting a console game for Christmas, ask your parent/guardian for 1x PRO MS per month for the next 2 or 3 months.

Solution 2.) Sell stuff in your PC that you're not using. Sell every single thing you're not using. 15k here, 20k there, 100k there. It adds up eventually. If you don't have any poke to sell, go farm some. But make sure you're farming stuff that sells for good prices and is easy to catch a few in an hour. Or do some EV training and leveling services for others.

Solution 3.) Make sure you're in a guild for the EXP bonus.

Solution 4.) Offer to go to work with your parent/guardian for a day when you have off of school. Ask that if you work with them all day they'll buy you a couple MS on PRO. They'll probably say yes.

If they make the item not tradeable and acquirable by simply playing the game for a few hours then they wouldn't make any money. An MMO that doesn't make money will crash and die in 2 months. The first MMO I ever played was Planetside for PC. I think I paid about $13 per month to play that game. Occasionally I'd get a free month here or there from a promotion, but with that game, if you didn't pay your $13 per month, you couldn't evne log in! Atleast this game allows you to play once your MS expires. Point is, MMOs cost money by nature because they are expensive to maintain.

320862 Why would you get a h.a Gothita though ? You won't do anything with this.

Anyway, there is a thing called "Trade chat", it's on the right bottom of your screen. In that place, you can (I know this is really weird) trade with people and so, for a undetermined amount of money, get what you want. If you're not bad and if your brain works fine, you can get the money you'd need for a h.a Gothita in a few hours.

yep, if i've created a thread to dicuss about ms's price, saying that i don't have money in game for this, i'll go to trade chat to buy a good one MS poke (without money) that i could hunt,( Genius), once GMs ever said that we could get every poke without ms, But I think at this time you had not even met the game yet.

320870 No. You need a half of month to get your FIRST MS, then unless you play 1 hour per month, your future MS will come alone. Seriously there is no reason to complain, you're just a lazy snail (and this is a joke, ofc you're not a real snail, don't look at the mirror).

Last post for me, keep complaining if you think this is the right way to earn money, you'll get far.

I got a long time and with help from an other player only to get "pick axe" with 870k.

Guest lampshadejaz
320879 I don't think it is "pay-to-win" since you can trade them, or even buy MS with in-game money.

Games with Pay-to-win be like the Pokémon card games on Android and iOS… :Cry:

It's Play to win, and play to acquire stuff. Pay to acquire stuff faster. Acquiring stuff faster helps you get opportunities to win, but you still have to learn how to win.

I think the MS pokemon should not exist, only exp and gold boost (and exclusive maps) is enough.

And MS and everything from Mart except costume shouldn't be tradable.

[glow=gold]Guys, check out my Youtube channel at[/glow][glow=red]M[/glow][glow=orange]a[/glow][glow=yellow]r[/glow][glow=green]k[/glow][glow=blue]n[/glow][glow=indigo]i[/glow][glow=purple]m[/glow][glow=red]a[/glow][glow=orange]T[/glow][glow=yellow]V[/glow][glow=gold]. Right now this[/glow][glow=green]Hoenn Journey series[/glow][glow=gold]is just ended, you should check it out.[/glow][glow=orange]It soooo goooooood![/glow]

[bbvideo=427,240]

[/bbvideo]

[glow=gold]Thanks for watching don't forget to[/glow][glow=red]subscribe[/glow][glow=gold]to support my channel and I'll catch you guys later,[/glow][glow=red]P[/glow][glow=gold]E[/glow][glow=lime]A[/glow][glow=blue]C[/glow][glow=purple]E[/glow][glow=gold]!!![/glow]