Pokemon with MS only, Pay 2 Win?

Marciorx

In my opinion every pokemon should be catchable without ms. Make them super rare if you want, but give everyone the chance to catch them.

Sandile for example.

(and i asked in trade chat multiple times and no one replied, but anyway i prefer to hunt pokemon myself...)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

320811 i've played this game since august 2015 and i remember that GMS ever said that we can get any pokemon in this game whitout MS, but... what happened now?

MS now is 1m and i don't have a international credit card and $5 in my country is a little expensive to me, so, how can i catch:

- Gothita

- Hippopotas

- Drilburr

- Galvantula

- Ferroseed

- Klefki

once you have pokemon only for who pay, it's a pay2win in my opinion.... ms is a "donate", but it's a "forced donate".

i agree with you. The staffs aren't doing anything to regulate the MS price and this is very bad. Now people who joined recently can't buy a single MS. If the staffs want more people to join this game they should regulate the price. Also, I don't get the staff's logic they only say donate and be angry about the botters. However, 5$ is alot to some people and people like me (a child) can't buy one. I normaly have to spend time farming epic pokes and selling them for a high price and then buy the ms. Without MS there are too many disadvantages and I think this forces people to buy MS. Also, If i could give a suggestion i think a boss reward should be MS then more people would be able to get MS and the price will drop enabling people who just joined to be able to enjoy the benefits of MS.

They can't do anything about the MS price, the players dictate the market.

And the increase in the price of MS also means the increase in price of Pokemon, especially those in demand. They're all related to each other. An epic X costed 100k when MS was 100k, now MS is 1.2m and an epic X also costs that much.

Affording MS isn't a very hard task unless you're uber unlucky. Hunt a Pokemon that is in demand, sell it, buy MS. Get a Pokemon with Frisk, hunt for Razor Fangs etc. buy ms. Hunt Sync Kadabras, sell them, buy MS. Now, I know this isn't very ideal, but unfortunately this is the case with a lot of games, not just PRO. If you can't afford something you're gonna have to spend time for it.

I do feel for those who can't pay for MS with real money because they don't have a card or because it's not a small amount of money for their country, but the game needs that money to run. And they won't be getting that money without offering something in return to those who pay.

yep, if i've created a thread to dicuss about ms's price, saying that i don't have money in game for this, i'll go to trade chat to buy a good one MS poke (without money) that i could hunt,( Genius), once GMs ever said that we could get every poke without ms, But I think at this time you had not even met the game yet.

Wow, I can smell how smart you are with that sentence. A MS cost 1m in average atm, a h.a goth can be found for ~600k, not the best one, but you still can get it. So yes, you can buy a pokemon cheaper than what a MS costs. I know this is really weird, genius.

I'm playing the game since it is released. At this time, Gothita wasnt even in. I know from the backdoor of your cave you probably don't know it but: things outside are subject to change. Sometime, you can say "Yay, I like tacos !" in the early 2013, and then for some reason you can say "I hella hate tacos !" in late 2014. Things can change.

I already said it, but you're just a lazy snail complaining about that salad he can't reach, but the only reason this snail cannot reach his salad is: he's crying too much so he cannot go forward.

Feel free to turn it on your head as much time as you need, but it shouldnt be so long before you understand my point, genius.

#Imoff

320887 I think the MS pokemon should not exist, only exp and gold boost (and exclusive maps) is enough.

And MS and everything from Mart except costume shouldn't be tradable.

This would result in a huge drop in MS sales and those sales pretty much run the game, so I don't think it'll happen.

320811 i've played this game since august 2015 and i remember that GMS ever said that we can get any pokemon in this game whitout MS, but... what happened now?

MS now is 1m and i don't have a international credit card and $5 in my country is a little expensive to me, so, how can i catch:

- Gothita

- Hippopotas

- Drilburr

- Galvantula

- Ferroseed

- Klefki

once you have pokemon only for who pay, it's a pay2win in my opinion.... ms is a "donate", but it's a "forced donate".

i agree with you. The staffs aren't doing anything to regulate the MS price and this is very bad. Now people who joined recently can't buy a single MS. If the staffs want more people to join this game they should regulate the price. Also, I don't get the staff's logic they only say donate and be angry about the botters. However, 5$ is alot to some people and people like me (a child) can't buy one. I normaly have to spend time farming epic pokes and selling them for a high price and then buy the ms. Without MS there are too many disadvantages and I think this forces people to buy MS. Also, If i could give a suggestion i think a boss reward should be MS then more people would be able to get MS and the price will drop enabling people who just joined to be able to enjoy the benefits of MS.

They can't do anything about the MS price, the players dictate the market.

And the increase in the price of MS also means the increase in price of Pokemon, especially those in demand. They're all related to each other. An epic X costed 100k when MS was 100k, now MS is 1.2m and an epic X also costs that much.

Affording MS isn't a very hard task unless you're uber unlucky. Hunt a Pokemon that is in demand, sell it, buy MS. Get a Pokemon with Frisk, hunt for Razor Fangs etc. buy ms. Hunt Sync Kadabras, sell them, buy MS. Now, I know this isn't very ideal, but unfortunately this is the case with a lot of games, not just PRO. If you can't afford something you're gonna have to spend time for it.

I do feel for those who can't pay for MS with real money because they don't have a card or because it's not a small amount of money for their country, but the game needs that money to run. And they won't be getting that money without offering something in return to those who pay.

well they could regulate the price like (the ms should be under 1mil) because i think it might be 2mil soon