Pokemon with MS only, Pay 2 Win?

Marciorx

most of the people that are complaining in this are mostly people and fatmanclt you guys do not understand this game at all there are other ways of making the money it is just all about the grind. grind=money=pokemon you want easy peazy :Sleeping:

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

320928 most of the people that are complaining in this are mostly people and fatmanclt you guys do not understand this game at all there are other ways of making the money it is just all about the grind. grind=money=pokemon you want easy peazy :Sleeping:

OK!

Can you give us some of your experience to understand more?

320928 most of the people that are complaining in this are mostly people and fatmanclt you guys do not understand this game at all there are other ways of making the money it is just all about the grind. grind=money=pokemon you want easy peazy :Sleeping:

OK!

Can you give us some of your experience to understand more?

ofc before i would think it would be really hard getting money in this game but all you really need to do is start a business that you know many people will come to you

obviously because there are to many people who don't have time to train their pokemon i understand that that is easy money right there and enough to buy ms :Grin:

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]

320937 ofc before i would think it would be really hard getting money in this game but all you really need to do is start a business that you know many people will come to you

obviously because there are to many people who don't have time to train their pokemon i understand that that is easy money right there and enough to buy ms :Grin:

It is a good experience! how much have you token to get it?

Guys it's only 5$ what's the big deal as a player who spends couple of h playing it u should consider investing those 5$ per month. Or buy it in game, it's just excuse, it's really easy to make 1-1.5m to buy in game from players if u can't afford 5$.

===============================================================================================================

twitch.tv/manusan

instagram.com/manuniek

320937 ofc before i would think it would be really hard getting money in this game but all you really need to do is start a business that you know many people will come to you

It is a good experience! how much have you token to get it?

what do you mean i do not understand :Crazy:

• 2 weeks later...

Take a deep breath and rethink life, shall we? Here's my own version of the context. Donation or force donation, be it good or not, is needed in order for the game to keep on living. Hello? Server isn't made from saliva. It cost a fortune. Adding with hardware renting, monthly maintenance, etc, is already a pain itself. And yes, this exclusive gain Pokemon is only temporarly, as they need to figure out stuff for only god knows how long. You as the player do have right in complains, but please make it a logical one. The ingame, or the market value of MS sure has rises to a point that it looks like a laughing joke among us. But do take note, the value will keep increasing as long as there is demand for it. Now, who would buy it for high price? Rich players of course. How do they get rich aside from the illegal botting? Easy. They grind. By grinding, they found epics and shinies, that could be sold for milions of pokedollars. So here is my question? have you grind enough?

"..And here is your destiny - Ah, you have my...sympathies.

"This tale be told. My work is done"