Problem in the option of items

Mayradex

Recently when you select the option of items in battle is a few minutes stuck screen, in some cases made server, I would like to fix that problem, with that problem many pokemons are lost (example to me it was a xmas because of Of items) and my shinys friends. Please admins fix that problem :Angel:

320930 Recently when you select the option of items in battle is a few minutes stuck screen, in some cases made server, I would like to fix that problem, with that problem many pokemons are lost (example to me it was a xmas because of Of items) and my shinys friends. Please admins fix that problem :Angel:

320932 agreed :Frown:

There was a lot of talk about this in his day, and Shane said he was investigating but could not find anything to solve the problem.

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=11943&p=74218&hilit=bag+freeze#p74218

wfnhg3q.gif

320930 Recently when you select the option of items in battle is a few minutes stuck screen, in some cases made server, I would like to fix that problem, with that problem many pokemons are lost (example to me it was a xmas because of Of items) and my shinys friends. Please admins fix that problem :Angel:

320932 agreed :Frown:

There was a lot of talk about this in his day, and Shane said he was investigating but could not find anything to solve the problem.

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=11943&p=74218&hilit=bag+freeze#p74218

Yep, that's not recent at all; in fact it has always been there.

It just appears if you didn't open your bag in battle for a long time.

Therefore, there is an easy way to prevent it: just open your bag in battle (that's important) every now and then (I personally do this every 15min)

Reminder: You can bind 2 keys for the Bag, Back/Cancel and Run options, so you can bind them however you want, all near each other for example, this way you'd only have to press 3 subsequential keys to avoid 8min+ freeze

320930 snip

Hiya Chagoratsmin,

Just as MecanoJilano stated, this issue has been here before the recent server issues, but they are completely unrelated.

You can also find more information here ^^

I hope that you and your friends are able to avoid losing any more pokemon because of this, have a nice day! ^^

[glow=green]Locked as resolved[/glow]

Do not contact staff members for private support, as your question(s) will be beneficial for others by sharing them through the forums.

pOyQfBU.jpg