Freezing ranked pvp queues

Brucew

I would like to make this topic because I am very dissatisfied with the fact that the server running unstable in this way is hurting me a lot in the pvp queues. There were more than 4 matches that I had already won and the server crash soon after my victory overturned. I think it is the duty of the administration of the game to stop the ranks until the problem with the instability is resolved.

Player: BruceW

Sever: Yellow

321018 I would like to make this topic because I am very dissatisfied with the fact that the server running unstable in this way

[float=left][...][/float]

I think it is the duty of the administration of the game to stop the ranks until the problem with the instability is resolved.

It's not the server's fault.

It's under DDoS attacks.

Daeon[/b]"]320232Please accept our apologies, as the forums and servers are experiencing a great amount of instability currently due to a DDOS attack. Please be patient, and do not post any additional subjects about the topic or spam in-game about this, as this implicates the issue by creating stress on the servers.

We are working to find the source of the issue, and to correct the issue.

And as there has been an official announcement for this, you could have stop playing in ranked PVP by yourself. :)

I understand that it is something that something that escapes the control of the administration of the game attacks. But the fact that the queues of ranked pvp are released I see as an error ... several other games have problems with DDoS attacks all that I play take the queues ranked pvp while the server is not stable.

Hello sorry about your problem, we do not recommand doing PVP or bosses during those server instability phases, we are working to fix those

MXXz2RI.gif?2

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum.

Unsolicited messages will be garbodored. Thanks. I still love you if you pm me

PS: all staff that copied my signature are all fanboys

ITS MY BIRTHDAY