Newbie questions & notes - Help in my journey :)

Hello, my name is Cora and i'm new here. So i have a few questions about the game :) I've played with many pokemon games. But this one is a bit different...

1. Is there any differences between [glow=red]Red[/glow], [glow=blue]Blue[/glow] and [glow=yellow]Yellow[/glow] servers ?

2. I saw [glow=pink]Mew[/glow] at the prologue, is it possible to catch it ?

3. What about the other legendary pokemons ?

4. Is it possible to catch all pokemons without donate?

5. What does this purple question mark means?

mark.jpg

I've searched on the forum for the answers, but i'm not too good in it at all and I want to play now... So sorry if I've asked too dumb questions..

Thanks for your patience

Useful Links:

Notes:

04:00 - Morning

10:00 - Day

20:00 - Night

1 Poké Minute = 9 Real Seconds

1 Poké Hour = 9 Real Minutes

1 Poké Day = 3,6 Real Hours

*Maybe its incorrect, i'm really tired now.

[glow=pink][/glow] [glow=red]LOVER OF PLATFORM SHOES, LINGERIE, LATEX & GAMES[/glow] [glow=pink][/glow]

[glow=blue]Facebook | Twitter

[glow=yellow]Minokawa95 - Yellow Server[/glow]

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Hello :)

<r><QUOTE author="Minokawa95"><s>

</s><POST content="321121"><s></s>321121<e></e></POST> 1. Is there any differences between Red, Blue and Yellow servers<e>
</e></QUOTE>

There is no difference content wise. However, <COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>Red<e></e></COLOR> and <COLOR color="#0040FF"><s></s>Blue<e></e></COLOR> are older than <COLOR color="#FFFF00"><s></s>Yellow<e></e></COLOR>. And <COLOR color="#0040FF"><s></s>Blue<e></e></COLOR> doesn't have a lot of population. While <COLOR color="#FFFF00"><s></s>Yellow<e></e></COLOR> has a good amount.<br/>

<QUOTE author="Minokawa95"><s>

</s><POST content="321121"><s></s>321121<e></e></POST> I saw Mew at the prologue, is it possible to catch it ?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Yes, <URL url="https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=10217"><s></s>Mew<e></e></URL>, <URL url="https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=15173"><s></s>Celebi<e></e></URL>, and <URL url="https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=33438"><s></s>Jirachi<e></e></URL> are the catchable legendaries. <br/>

<QUOTE author="Minokawa95"><s>

</s><POST content="321121"><s></s>321121<e></e></POST> What does this purple question mark means?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

The purple question mark means this is an MS (membership) only pokemon at the desired route.<br/>

<br/>

Hope you have a fun time on PRO!</r>

width=400px

https://i.imgur.com/9pNePO2.png[/img]

Server: Silver

width=234pxhttps://i.imgur.com/0Zly8nz.png[/img]

oNql8cu.png

<r>1. Is there any differences between Red, Blue and Yellow servers ? yellow is much more newer than red and blue<br/>

2. I saw Mew at the prologue, is it possible to catch it ? yup <E>:Grin:</E> <br/>

3. What about the other legendary pokemons ? celebi jirachi<br/>

4. Is it possible to catch all pokemons without donate? yes if you grind money but it is possible<br/>

5. What does this purple question mark means? membership <E>:y:</E></r>

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]

<r>Thanks for the answers <E>:Grin:</E> <br/>

I'll post new questions if I stuck and can't find the answer. Hope it will be not too annoying <E>:Grin:</E></r>

[glow=pink][/glow] [glow=red]LOVER OF PLATFORM SHOES, LINGERIE, LATEX & GAMES[/glow] [glow=pink][/glow]

</s><POST content="321121"><s></s>321121<e></e></POST> Hello, my name is Cora and i'm new here. So i have a few questions about the game :) I've played with many pokemon games. But this one is a bit different...<e>
</e></QUOTE>

welcome to PRO <E>:Cool:</E> <br/>

A warm welcome from <COLOR color="#0080FF"><s></s>blue<e></e></COLOR> server <E>:Smile:</E> <br/>

enjoy the game, have fun <E>:Crazy:</E></r>

donaqv.pnggiphy.gif

312k17b.gif

"The Quieter You Become The More You Can Hear"

Re: Help in my journey :)

<r>Thanks :)<br/>

I'm on the <GLOW glow="yellow"><s>[glow=yellow]</s>yellow server<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW> and I've just beaten by an angry kid in the school... I like the game ^^</r>

Re: Help in my journey :)

</s>Thanks :)<br/>

I'm on the <GLOW glow="yellow"><s>[glow=yellow]</s>yellow server<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW> and I've just beaten by an angry kid in the school... I like the game ^^<e>

</e></QUOTE>

hey i am nick i am on the yellow server if you need help pm me ingame <E>:Smile:</E></r>

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]