Never-ending cooldown, Boss Chuck

Ivanchomarti

Hello.

I have re-methodized the cooldown-evaluators used for Chuck and other boss NPCs prevalently deadlocked by this issue—Arnie, Erika (pending a reboot to effectuate server-respectively), and Brock—so it should properly evaluate your cooldown-timer now. Please try rechallenging the NPC, and let us know if it's still resultless. :)

Apologies for any prior inconveniences this may have caused.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

322373 Hello.

I have re-methodized the cooldown-evaluators used for Chuck and other boss NPCs prevalently deadlocked by this issue—Arnie, Erika (pending a reboot to effectuate server-respectively), and Brock—so it should properly evaluate your cooldown-timer now. Please try rechallenging the NPC, and let us know if it's still resultless. :)

Same problem here, didn't fight any bosses for 1month, and today brock asked me to come after 0hour... :Ambivalent:

322373 Hello.

Same problem here, didn't fight any bosses for 1month, and today brock asked me to come after 0hour... :Ambivalent:

Apologies; I have initially omitted this NPC from the fixwork, but he should be rechallengable now if your cooldown time has elapsed.

Please try challenging him now, and let me know if issues persist. :)

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.