Akatsuki Showdown Tournament (Ended)

Guest SugarRed9

Re: Akatsuki Showdown Tournament (Guild & Guild Friends)

<r>This looks super fun! Good luck to all the entrants x3 <SIZE size="50"><s></s>*Salt from the yellow server xD*<e></e></SIZE></r>

Re: Akatsuki Showdown Tournament (Guild & Guild Friends)

<r><QUOTE author="KingBounmy"><s>

</s><POST content="322411"><s></s>322411<e></e></POST> how can I join the guild?? SN - KingBounmy<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Theres a link to our guild thread in the word <URL url="https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=27506"><s></s>Akatsuki<e></e></URL> on the main post, you can apply for the guild there :P (also linked in this post for simplicity)<br/>

<QUOTE author="Tro11z"><s>

</s><POST content="322299"><s></s>322299<e></e></POST> Ur all bad. I'm gonna win <E>:Shy:</E> <E>:Angel:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

inb4 Tro11z is the first to go along with Chappy, kappa<br/>

<QUOTE author="SugarRed9"><s>

</s><POST content="322412"><s></s>322412<e></e></POST> This looks super fun! Good luck to all the entrants x3 <SIZE size="50"><s></s>*Salt from the yellow server xD*<e></e></SIZE><e>
</e></QUOTE>

SUGARRR! Thankyou :D you can come spectate at least and watch Tro11z get <B><s></s><I><s></s>***TRIGGERED***<e></e></I><e></e></B></r>

tumblr_m7tyyaYuDK1r99f4t.gif

So, after several rounds of battling, losing one player each time, we finally have our finalists.

Shout out to the battles of the tournament:

Chappy vs Tro11z

Snakek vs Margaux

Kagawa vs Margaux

Kagawa vs Chappy

Chappy vs Zinsmiter

and after a semi final filled with unbalanced random teams, we have our finalists as per below:

[glow=BLACK]JAECO VS ZINSMITER[/glow]

best of luck to you both.

EDIT: main thread updated.

[glow=BLACK]ZINSMITER is your winner![/glow]

tumblr_m7tyyaYuDK1r99f4t.gif

once again, great job setting this up and organizing it lunestra and also thanks for all the donation guys, its greatly appreciated!

and gratz to zins!

P.S: never forget luvdisc xD

4ef1544e56.png

Check out these nice shops: Reborn's Shop | Gambilicious's Shop | Walrosskastanie's Shop

Discord tag: Gambilicious#4818

Check out our guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!