WTS Shiny Swablu

Hi , I want to sell this beautifull guy.

851049shinyswablu.png

Just to know it's not an auction , I'll take the offer that suits me ( expecting some high prices ) so don't be offended if I refuse yours.

Thanks and good luck everyone.

PS: taking mainly money but I can make an exception for some exceptionan PVP pokes.

Edit : Because many of you guys asked , so I'll set an insta price ( before starting to insult me read everything ^^ ).

So my insta is 65 M , it doesn't mean that I won't accept any other lower price it's just to set the the offer that I can't refuse.

Cheers and good luck.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

851049shinyswablu.png

Just to know it's not an auction , I'll take the offer that suits me ( expecting some high prices ) so don't be offended if I refuse yours.

PS: taking mainly money but I can make an exception for some exceptionan PVP pokes.

Say an insta, i am up to it :Cool:

Aymaneforum.png

851049shinyswablu.png

Say an insta, i am up to it :Cool:

I would have loved to give you guys an insta , but tbh since it's really a rare shiny one It's kind of hard to have an insta in mind . Sorry mate , but you may want to make an offer ( that I can't refuse lol ) and let's see how the topic will evolve (anyways I'm not going to take ages to take a decision 1day or 2 maximum ).

Cheers mate and good luck

322296 when the rare shinys came up the players came form death, juv3 is back? haha

322269 Since u said u prefer cash i make a good insta offer

you are in blue now? i know u from red

if possible put the end time bro :thanks:

If the deads makes great offers so let's welcome them ! ^^ , anyways mate as I told you in game no endtime as it's not an auction but still I'm not gonna take ages , 1 day or 2 maximum.

322296 when the rare shinys came up the players came form death, juv3 is back? haha

322269 Since u said u prefer cash i make a good insta offer

you are in blue now? i know u from red

if possible put the end time bro :thanks:

If the deads makes great offers so let's welcome them ! ^^ , anyways mate as I told you in game no endtime as it's not an auction but still I'm not gonna take ages , 1 day or 2 maximum.

sure bro, as you wish, i just waiting for the other offers to see how this growing up :devil: :thanks: