Future of PRO

Vinitoencarton

No need to be hostile here. I think he's just expressing his love for the game and wondering what improvements are in store for it. I think it goes without saying that we need to be patient.

There were already hundreds of topics like that and I doubt if those people are expressing their love for the game, because all I see here is complaint that nothing is happening :) And I was not hostile, sorry if sounded like it, just stating the fact :<

Guest lampshadejaz
322290 Given the rate at which the game is going right now, I don't think generation 7 will happen my friend. :(

Its a lame since i dont believe adding some new spawns within our 3 regions would be so hard... i mean official gen 7 stats are out now with the retail games and even in showdown... all they would have to do is design the non 3d sprites for the pokemon wich is not that hard and script them for some spawns same as gen 6 which we cant catch all of them but once in a while they add spawns locations (skiddo) for example

It's harder to add new content to a video game than it appears. It's naive say that it's not hard to add new things unless you actually dig into what it takes to add new things.