Xmas hat-beard

Jayk

1. 1.

325372 Hello staff,

i have finish all quest christmas but havent item "Xmas hat-bear",i mean is bugged,if possibile give me back ty very much.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Unfortunately , staffs cannot give stuff that didn't received cause of a glitch or bug , just keep in mind game is still under BETA which means the game is still under development. Crashes and bugs are expected to happen any moment. sorry for any inconvinence

325372 Hello staff,

i have finish all quest christmas but havent item "Xmas hat-bear",i mean is bugged,if possibile give me back ty very much.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Unfortunately , staffs cannot give stuff that didn't received cause of a glitch or bug , just keep in mind game is still under BETA which means the game is still under development. Crashes and bugs are expected to happen any moment. sorry for any inconvinence

I see a other guy have my same problem and amministrator help he fix it, i`m a player from 08-2015, if a game working almost a year and again cant`t risolved a bug like that...pls, i screen all and you see i havent that hat, just give me back.

Sorry for bad english

326929 I see a other guy have my same problem and amministrator help he fix it, i`m a player from 08-2015, if a game working almost a year and again cant`t risolved a bug like that...pls, i screen all and you see i havent that hat, just give me back.

Sorry for bad english

Quick Reply

before you people lost pokemons , shinys , etc , and still same thing goes for them , but you can wait for a staff reply to see