Problems in excavtion sites

Prosh

1. 1.

Hello i want to give these problems in excavation sites.

* 1st. The item "Grip claw" is not grip claw it is the item "protector"; It happened to me 3 times.

* 2nd. The fossilized pokemon is "Baltoy" not "Relicanth"; It happended to me 6 or 7 times.

* Also It is always "Baltoy", i dont think that it is a bad chance (6-7 Baltoy no other pokemon).

* 3rd. For this third one i am not sure if it is a bug, with more than 6000exp at archeologie "Tyrogue" is always 'fled' and It is not a rare pokemon.

328452 I can meet tyrogue, I think it need 7k+ discoveries

So the third one is not a bug thanks.

The first one is 100% a bug.

For second (Relicanth and you find Baltoy is also a bug).

For that always Baltoy now i have 8-9 times and no other pokemon fossilized. any one found other pokemon exept Baltoy?

Hello, and thank you for your reports!

* 1st. The item "Grip claw" is not grip claw it is the item "protector"; It happened to me 3 times.

This has been fixed; it will now yield the Grip Claw concordant to the dialogue. I am not able to speak to the originative creator of this system at this time as they are no longer around, but it is tacit enough that the Grip Claw was indeed the intended item based on the dialogic contents.

* 2nd. The fossilized pokemon is "Baltoy" not "Relicanth"; It happended to me 6 or 7 times.

* Also It is always "Baltoy", i dont think that it is a bad chance (6-7 Baltoy no other pokemon).

This is indeed an error, as the Pokedex ID was misassigned for the Pokemon. This has also been fixed.

tyrogue needs ms cause i have 4900+ discoveries and can find 1

Upon doing a confirmatory check, I can confirm this is true; in addition to the 12k-experience milestone, it also stipulates that you must have active Membership in order to successfully encounter it.

Apologies for all inconveniences and losses due to these errors. While they sadly can not be compensable for those opportunities that were squandered, I can assure you that the error will not be recurrent moving into the future.

Thank you again for the reports.

Lastly, I am moving this to the NPC Scripts subsection; this is where it should have been filed initially to properly elicit a Content Scripter's attention, as this is an NPC-controlled feature that is fixable by us Content Scripters.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

328609 Hello, and thank you for your reports!

Prosh wrote:

Source of the post

This has been fixed; it will now yield the Grip Claw concordant to the dialogue. I am not able to speak to the originative creator of this system at this time as they are no longer around, but it is tacit enough that the Grip Claw was indeed the intended item based on the dialogic contents.

Prosh wrote:

This is indeed an error, as the Pokedex ID was misassigned for the Pokemon. This has also been fixed.

swordstab120 wrote:

tyrogue needs ms cause i have 4900+ discoveries and can find 1

Upon doing a confirmatory check, I can confirm this is true; in addition to the 12k-experience milestone, it also stipulates that you must have active Membership in order to successfully encounter it.

Apologies for all inconveniences and losses due to these errors. While they sadly can not be compensable for those opportunities that were squandered, I can assure you that the error will not be recurrent moving into the future.

Thank you again for the reports.

Lastly, I am moving this to the NPC Scripts subsection; this is where it should have been filed initially to properly elicit a Content Scripter's attention, as this is an NPC-controlled feature that is fixable by us Content Scripters.

I thank you very much!

I always wish the good luck for you. :)