Swablu spawn boost ?

Fatmanclt

Unread postby Porkchop420 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:38 pm

We really need a system that at least give us something for putting in so much effort for something.

I legit see you complaining everywhere. Now i been playing since the moment everybody was asking when blue was gonna be released and play on every server.If you don't like mmo don't play it jesus christ Everytime i see you complain i asked myself do you not play other games than this? I play this time to time since I rather focus going Pro in League Of Legends than spend my time in a game where it's suppose to be casual lmao. TL:DR Stop complaining I have 6 boxes full of charmander and no clones from the last event.

This is a smurf/alt

Not liking an aspect of an MMO is the reason why suggestions exist, and less punishing RNG is not a new concept.

Personally, I think in the case of xmas swablu, the reasons for justifying a spawn-rate boost are similar to those which made staff change the rarity system to ensure that the 'rarest pokemon in the game would appear at least twice a day.'

Of course, rares are supposed to remain rares, and not everybody is supposed to get them. The expectation is that not everybody is a hard worker.

The problem with xmas swablu is that its low spawn-rate means it is easily possible to farm an entire month, around the clock, and not encounter one. After all, the chance of getting at least one xmas swablu after 1024 catches is 1-(1-(1/1024))^1024, i.e only 63.2% - and 1024 is around the best you can do.

I doubt anybody would have any problems with xmas swablu if it hadn't been a time-limited pokemon. It is simply because the time limitation ensures that 500 hours of hunting still only improves your chances to little better than a coin toss.

The case isn't really comparable to eevee or lopunny either, since eevee has pvp viability (and is otherwise safari-only) while lopunny has no region yet. It doesn't really make sense for swablu to be in the highest tier of rarity.

The problem with xmas swablu is that its low spawn-rate means it is easily possible to farm an entire month, around the clock, and not encounter one. After all, the chance of getting at least one xmas swablu after 1024 catches is 1-(1-(1/1024))^1024, i.e only 63.2% - and 1024 is around the best you can do.

I doubt anybody would have any problems with it if it weren't a time-limited pokemon.

I can't say better :thanks:

I doubt anybody would have any problems with it if it weren't a time-limited pokemon.

I can't say better :thanks:

well the meaning of it being rare makes it more precious to you when you catch it. Its not impossible and i more people finding Xmas swablus^^

LUCK will only get you so far, but....

FAITH will take you all the way

(from google)

and with faith, i hope RNG will be with you :Smile:

• 2 weeks later...