HELP !!! I can't log into my account

Krepachu

Hello I logged into my acccount and was going to relese some pokemon and that didn't work at all, so I decided to restart game to fix the problem as it alwasy does and I tryed to logg into my acount again and klient sad that I m already logged in, pls help, i love this game, don't now what happened, don't want to lose my progres, pls help !!!!

4uc5Hai.jpg

[glow=blue]Soul Society Guild[/glow]

-snip-
327528 -snip-

Hi Krepachu!

I'm sorry that you are getting this message right now, but unfortunately, like jaccard1 mentioned, the mostly likely fix for this issue will be to wait for the next server reboot.

This can also be found in the "read this before posting in general support" topic, quoted from here for convienience:

Unfortunately, this is a server-side glitch that can happen from time to time. Whenever this occurs, you have to wait until the next server reboot to play again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

In the rare case, this issues cause by your low connection when you play game and got disconnect, and can potential solved by close completely client and open again. If not solved, you will need wait to reboot.

To prevent this issue use "Settings»Log Out" instead of closing the client right away. This action will force the save of the data of your account and also kick your account out of the server, and therefor preventing this issue to happen.

Apologies for the inconvienience.

[glow=green]Locked as resolved[/glow]

Do not contact staff members for private support, as your question(s) will be beneficial for others by sharing them through the forums.

pOyQfBU.jpg