Bug leads to lose masterball...

Kirasun

So there is this bug that when u fight and press Items u are stacks for some seconds and then suddenly you unfreeze and if u happened to click anything while freeze things happen that maybe you didnt want to...I saw that happening with my ultraball being wasted on random poke i was fighting or trying to catch and now before like 10 mins i lost my masterball because of this.I only ask from GMS to investigate and make sure im not lying about losing one masterball and replace it for me somehow.Thanks.JUSTICE PLZ.

328551 -snip-

Hi Kirasun,

Unfortunately, this "bag glitch" is a known glitch, mentioned in the General Support FAQ, quoted here for your convienience:

This glitch is caused when there was a change in your bag items from the last time to the first time you open that during a battle. When you click the bag during the battle the client will have a small crash (most of the times gets solved just by waiting a few moments) as it is updating the bag information.

To prevent this issue open the bag every 5-10 minutes as it will maintain your your bag updated.

What this bag glitch created when the game crashed is a situation similar to the data loss during a rollback, which is explained here. As mentioned in the post, quoted here:

The exact data you lost will be irrecoverable, as we have no means of systematically authenticating that the item was obtained and lost via a rollback before manually returning it;

There is no way that we are able to determine whether a masterball, or any object was used during a rollback situation, where the data that was lost is irrecoverable, so unfortunately we are unable to do anything in this situation.

In order to avoid this situation in the future, I would follow the recommendation of opening your bag every 5-10 minutes; it fixes any lag that you may experience from the bag glitch, and any further loss of data because of it.

I hope you have a nice day ^^

[glow=green]Locked as resolved[/glow]

Do not contact staff members for private support, as your question(s) will be beneficial for others by sharing them through the forums.

pOyQfBU.jpg