Nature changer item

Doggy

i think it would be cool to have a coin item or a reward item that is obtained in a long quest that changes a pokemon nature that you want changed. like if you catch a pokemon that you spent a long time hunting for but comes with the wrong nature but good ivs, you would be able to keep it and change nature to what you want(or have it change to a random nature)

for coin id think like 50c would be a good price or 100c if you can pick nature.

or have an quest that makes you catch 50-100 pokemon of the same pokemon you want changed. like for gyarados you would have to catch 100 karps and get a item that lets you change any gyarados nature to what you want(so you can make it jolly/adament).but would be like that for every pokemon

some times you get a perfect iv pokemon but nature is garbage, this item could be used. not everyone wants to spend a lot of money buying a pokemon because they cant catch the one they want

(just a thought dont kill me over it xD)

That is a very bad idea, why? easy, u would be giving SO MUCH advantage to those who already win in pvp, later only a few players would win in a pvp, without talk about economy... :Proud:

Example, a x newbie player have a very epic bad natu poke, him sell it for 50k

X player use the item to change the nature, now the x player have a epic poke for a pvp and it costs a lot x.x

I have a epics bad nature pokes, and i think that's would great, but a very bad idea too...

Haha but it's only my viewpoint :Crazy:

Sorry for my english :p

328588 That is a very bad idea, why? easy, u would be giving SO MUCH advantage to those who already win in pvp, later only a few players would win in a pvp, without talk about economy... :Proud:

Example, a x newbie player have a very epic bad natu poke, him sell it for 50k

X player use the item to change the nature, now the x player have a epic poke for a pvp and it costs a lot x.x

I have a epics bad nature pokes, and i think that's would great, but a very bad idea too...

Haha but it's only my viewpoint :Crazy:

Sorry for my english :p

A feature like this would increase the price of that "bad Natu" you're talking about, so your point does not make sense.

@OP;

inb4 "this is an MMO"

I would definitely like this addition, as well as an ability capsule. And just like you said, this item/reward should be obtained after a hard enough task. May be after a quest you can only do once a day or even a week. But I don't know how it would affect the game & its economy. For me, I don't see it causing any harm to the game as long as this item/reward isn't easily obtained.

328586-Snip-

Hi Doggy,

IV/ Nature changing items are already covered in our Read This Before Making a Suggestion post and denied as it would have a negative affect on PRO's economy. Since PRO is an MMO, RNG plays a large role in the player's experiences and we want to keep those experiences new and interesting to each player. If each player could get whatever Pokemon they wanted, with the help of some items, the game would seize to be enjoyable.

Quote,

IV or nature change

Rejected. PRO has its own vision and is an MMO. It is not supposed to be a copy of the handheld games, or hand players easy rewards on a silver platter.

The Random Number Generated (RNG) system would be rendered pointless if all players could easily get perfect Pokemon via breeding or something similar being implemented. It means there would be no need to grind or farm. Moreover, on an economic basis, implementing breeding or something similar would destroy the market, and trading for valuable/rare Pokemon would lose meaning since you could just breed instead. In an MMO, there should never be any guaranteed rewards, like changing your Pokemon's IVs/nature. Many unexpected and random events can happen within an MMO; that's how the game stays interesting to players. PRO strives to maintain the beloved features of the handheld games, while also making changes that are needed to create a player-interaction balance that is healthy for an MMO environment.

-Locked-

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.