Hoenn Teleporters Reset themselves

Ffgamer86

I was travelling around hoenn looking for Rachel's friends. I got to ever grande city and went to use teleporter to teleport back to the west side of hoenn and the police says that the teleporter was down.

I swim back to mauville and go inside new mauville and team aqua/magma are back inside the plant. I was like what!? I beat them and then talked to Wattson who gave me the disc for the pcs. I found the 3 pcs and went back to new mauville only to find aqua/magma back again!?

I have already completed this quest before and have been using teleporters for months now.

329384 -snip-

Hi FFGamer86!

This could be due to a corruption in account data surrounding the quest, quoted from here:

- the quest is not supposed to reset if you completed it in the past and go to New Mauville again, but if somehow your game data about the past quest has been damaged somehow, it will reset your quest and you will have to do it again.

Please post a reply to this thread here with the proper information in order to get in touch with a Content Scripter.

I hope you have a nice day ^^

[glow=green]Locked as Resolved[/glow]

Do not contact staff members for private support, as your question(s) will be beneficial for others by sharing them through the forums.

pOyQfBU.jpg