[BLUE] New Guild 2017! nMe is Now Open & Recruiting!

Luigirocks

Members List

Leader

LuigiRocks

Officers

Cosmosis

Lolwut123456

Members

Initiates

Copy and paste this application into a reply if you're interested in joining!

Application

IGN:

How old are you?:

Where are you from?:

How much play time do you have on [glow=blue]BLUE[/glow] server?:

What is your favorite Pokemon and why?:

Why do you want to join?:

PARTtow.png

MqSMmUY.png

Re: [bLUE] New 2017! Clan nMe is now open & recruiting!

<t>IGN: Lolwut123456<br/>

How old are you?: 27<br/>

Where are you from?: Texas<br/>

How many game play hours do you have?: 963<br/>

What is your favorite Pokemon and why?: Deino because he's super cute<br/>

Why do you want to join?: because i've known you for years and u made me post this application. or something!!!</t>

<t>IGN: Insentience<br/>

How old are you? 14<br/>

Where are you from? I am from Canada, north of the United States of the USA.<br/>

How many game play hours do you have? I don't know but I am currently stuck on Ash's dad, Giovanni. Can someone help me beat him? Thanks!<br/>

What is your favorite Pokemon and why? Dodrio because you know how they say 2 heads are better than one? Well how about 3 heads huh? Haha.<br/>

Why do you want to join? It took me 10 minutes to figure out how to pronounce the clan tag name, but now that I've got it down (it's pronounced 'clan enemy' haha), I think it's actually super cool! Whoever made this clan must have spent a lot of time coming up with this name because I can't imagine a clan with a cooler name haha.</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Insentience"><s>

</s><POST content="331088"><s></s>331088<e></e></POST> IGN: Insentience<br/>

How old are you? 14<br/>

Where are you from? I am from Canada, north of the United States of the USA.<br/>

How many game play hours do you have? I don't know but I am currently stuck on Ash's dad, Giovanni. Can someone help me beat him? Thanks!<br/>

What is your favorite Pokemon and why? Dodrio because you know how they say 2 heads are better than one? Well how about 3 heads huh? Haha.<br/>

Why do you want to join? It took me 10 minutes to figure out how to pronounce the clan tag name, but now that I've got it down (it's pronounced 'clan enemy' haha), I think it's actually super cool! Whoever made this clan must have spent a lot of time coming up with this name because I can't imagine a clan with a cooler name haha.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

zzz you don't even play anymore. go play your league of legends!<br/>

also: no.</r>

PARTtow.png

MqSMmUY.png

<r><QUOTE author="LuigiRocks"><s>

</s><POST content="331090"><s></s>331090<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Insentience"><s>

How old are you? 14<br/>

Why do you want to join? It took me 10 minutes to figure out how to pronounce the clan tag name, but now that I've got it down (it's pronounced 'clan enemy' haha), I think it's actually super cool! Whoever made this clan must have spent a lot of time coming up with this name because I can't imagine a clan with a cooler name haha.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

also: no.<e>

</e></QUOTE>Haha you got me!</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Insentience"><s>

</s><POST content="331094"><s></s>331094<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="LuigiRocks"><s>
</s><POST content="331090"><s></s>331090<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Insentience"><s>

How old are you? 14<br/>

</e></QUOTE>

also: no.<e>

</e></QUOTE>Haha you got me!<e>
</e></QUOTE>

:P</r>

PARTtow.png

MqSMmUY.png

<r>Heyy, im from <COLOR color="#BF0000"><s></s><B><s></s>Red Server<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR> and i wish u good luck with the guild! <E>:Angel:</E></r>

mJTF4Nm.png

IGN: Kilgara ~ Guild: None ~ Game Time: +800Hrs ~ Server: Silver

<r><QUOTE author="Kilgara"><s>

</s><POST content="331098"><s></s>331098<e></e></POST> Heyy, im from <COLOR color="#BF0000"><s></s><B><s></s>Red Server<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR> and i wish u good luck with the guild! <E>:Angel:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

Thanks a lot! I wish you and the guild you're in good luck as well!</r>

PARTtow.png

MqSMmUY.png

Guest SugarRed9

<r>Guild luck with your guild, and much <E>:Heart:</E> <E>:Heart:</E> <E>:Heart:</E> from RuKittenMe!!!!!!!!!</r>