Ev Training/Daycare services - Giovanna/Ynua

Giovanna

[align=center][glow=red]Welcome to my old re-opened daycare.[/glow]

By submitting me a request, you are agreeing to the following rules:

- Your pokemon is level 5 or more

- If your pokemon already holds some unwanted EV, I will charge you 1k per berry used

- Chansey, Shuckle, Smeargle, Togepi, Magikarp Wynaut and Wobbufett will cost more.

- And that's all.

Ev train: 100k and 125k for the pokemons of the list above.

So a full training (252x2 and level 95, starting at level 1) would cost you: 250k.

[glow=red]How to join me:[/glow]

You can join me whenever I am online for a request, extra informations, or.. anything you need on my main account being: Giovanna.

Avoid contacting me from the forum, I might take time before seeing it, it could take time before you see my reply and this is not what we want. We want it to be fast.

Useful command: To PM someone that isnt on your friend list (and so check if he is online without adding him, you can use the following command: /pm Yourname-=-Giovanna. It will open a chat window between us, allowing us to talk more easily.

Re: Ev Training/Daycare services - Giovanna

<r>Excellent Giovanna, you have my support <E>:y:</E> I hope this brings a new era into Daycares with this economy we are experiencing (everything went more expensive the last month) If you need any help feel free to ask. I'll maybe give you some of my own pokémon soon <E>:Cool:</E></r>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Re: [Closed]Ev Training/Daycare services - Giovanna

<r><QUOTE author="Giovanna" post_id="333547" time="1483968490" user_id="184812"><s>

</s><br/>

-snip-<br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

<GLOW glow="gray"><s>[glow=gray]</s>Unlocked as requested<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW></r>

• 4 months later...