The New Client is not Opening.

Aominedaikii

1. 1.

333658 Up++ I can't logging in. :Frown: :Frown:

Is it still doing the error as stated in your previous post above? Also can I ask did you had this issue before and may have done the so "Windows 10 Fix" to your previous build of the client?

The problem still continues. There was no such problem in the past and I use Windows 7.

333658 Up++ I can't logging in. :Frown: :Frown:

Is it still doing the error as stated in your previous post above? Also can I ask did you had this issue before and may have done the so "Windows 10 Fix" to your previous build of the client?

The problem still continues. There was no such problem in the past and I use Windows 7.

Alrighty, then lets start with the basics of trying to fix this.

First, delete all PRO files from what directory you saved them on. After that, try re-downloading the PRO Client again. Make sure you are using WinZip or a similar program supported in this time frame. (Avoid using WinRar as it's isn't supported by updates any more or any old unsupported software that extract files.)

If you still get a black screen, close the client and try downloading the Direct X Runtime here.

Soon after, restart your computer and then try opening the client and hopefully you shouldn't have any issues.

If still, try updating your video drivers (AMD, Intel, NVidia) as the issue you have may usually pertain to that. (If unsure how to update your drivers, just ask!) If still the issue persists, try also using the Compatibility Settings to another OS as an advantage by right clicking the PRO Client .exe file and going to Properties and then Compatibility.

Hope that helps.

Alrighty, then lets start with the basics of trying to fix this.

First, delete all PRO files from what directory you saved them on. After that, try re-downloading the PRO Client again. Make sure you are using WinZip or a similar program supported in this time frame. (Avoid using WinRar as it's isn't supported by updates any more or any old unsupported software that extract files.)

If you still get a black screen, close the client and try downloading the Direct X Runtime here.

Soon after, restart your computer and then try opening the client and hopefully you shouldn't have any issues.

If still, try updating your video drivers (AMD, Intel, NVidia) as the issue you have may usually pertain to that. (If unsure how to update your drivers, just ask!) If still the issue persists, try also using the Compatibility Settings to another OS as an advantage by right clicking the PRO Client .exe file and going to Properties and then Compatibility.

Hope that helps.

I've done all but the problem is still going on. :Frown: :Frown:

If you did all those...... mainly what was done by the many other users and their issues was fixed, then either I'm assuming two things.

Your internet is the issue and the game files are corrupting during download or while the game is loading up the files. (Maybe try a different browser, saving it to a different directory, or restarting your modem/router and try re-downloading again.)

or

Something in the game may have changed from the previous update and probably an actual staff member or developer should intervene in this post. (Which I'll get one to check this post for your convenience).

If you did all those...... mainly what was done by the many other users and their issues was fixed, then either I'm assuming two things.

Your internet is the issue and the game files are corrupting during download or while the game is loading up the files. (Maybe try a different browser, saving it to a different directory, or restarting your modem/router and try re-downloading again.)

or

Something in the game may have changed from the previous update and probably an actual staff member or developer should intervene in this post. (Which I'll get one to check this post for your convenience).

The problem continues. I can hear the client's voice but the black screen does not pass.

333620 The old client opens but the new client does not open the user name typing screen.

adNar5.png

hello aominedaikii, sorry to hear about your issue. Actually this has happened with me in the past, and i was as clueless as you are about the same.

i cant say what i am going to tell you is fixed workable solution, but i have done this and thereafter things have gone back to normal, that is game has started working properly

here is the things which i have followed:

1)downloaded the client in C:\PRO New Client

2)Cleared all temp files

3)uninstalled and reinstalled my gfx drivers

4)checked if any setting has gone wrong in firewall

5)Ran the Game as admin

this 5 steps worked for me, honestly firewall step you can ignore if you believe nothing has changed in it, others i recommend you to follow if you really want to try this way out.

Let me know if it works. Thanks.

Bzjq1lB.png

Thanks Somes for Sig

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.