digging for eggs

Oscar

hello, thanks by the awesome game that you have done. good work.

i want to suggest, that if it is possible to add eggs in the place to dig. it remember when ash found to togepi in a excavation site (the chapter when charmeleon evolves to charizard to can fight with aerodactyl), and i want to suggest to implement certains eggs in the excavation sites it says:

"player_name has found an egg"

"it is a certain pokemon"

-i want to suggest that the pokemon that can appears have a low chance to appear in egg form.

-the egg pokemno that can appear is classified by region: the most baby pokemon are from johto, and can appear in other region, but the most eggs are from johto.

it remember the anime pokemon in johto when ash have to go to mt silver with a larvitar, if it is possible to add a larvitar egg in the excavation sites (in johto only)

the others pokemons eggs that can appears can to contain: elekid, magby, smoochoom, igglibuff, cleffa, pichu and larvitar (in johto).

the others pokemons eggs that can appears digging in kanto would be: digglet, rhyhorn, sandshrew, bagon, gible, axew and fossils (only helix, dome and old amber).

343745 This is actually a pretty neat idea but wouldn't it be more logical to find fossiles?

in the anime, in the chapter when charmeleon evolved to charizar, in the excavation the dig the egg togepi and a omanite, kabuto, kabutops, omastar and aerodactyl. they could to impplement that the fossils can be extremely rare and the eggs rare

343745 This is actually a pretty neat idea but wouldn't it be more logical to find fossiles?

in the anime, in the chapter when charmeleon evolved to charizar, in the excavation the dig the egg togepi and a omanite, kabuto, kabutops, omastar and aerodactyl. they could to impplement that the fossils can be extremely rare and the eggs rare

yeah would be pretty awesome to be able to dig up some pokes