lugia quest

Oscar

i suggest to make a lugia story, because all the legendaries pokemon have a backstory to battle with them without it has a pokemon trainer excepting lugia. for example:

zapdos is in power plant

moltres is in victory road

articuno is in seafoam island

mewtwo is in cerulean cave

mew is in a island

raikou is in mt silver

entei is in mountain zone safari

suicune is in tohjo fall

ho oh is in ecruteak city

celebi is in a forest

lugia was catched by a boss, only we can have its information for the pokedex

i believe that lugia deserves its own story, all the legendaries here have their history and they and some of them are pokemon team with a boss, but they have been in their own home, and the poor lugia the only place to see him is in a boss battle, for example articuno, it is in the team of lorelei but it was in the seafoam island also. zapdos is in the team of lt surge, but it was in kanto power plant. why lugia cannot have a home, a story like the others?

if you are going to implement the orange islands you can to add a lugia history in thems (with shammmoutti islands)

i't very dissapointing that i have to beat Arnie boss to take Lugia data. i have to wait two weeks every time to fight and fight the boss and i can't continue to catch celebi and jirachi with all other pokemons data's that i collect. i leave the game for 2 weeks every time because of this.

344812 i't very dissapointing that i have to beat Arnie boss to take Lugia data. i have to wait two weeks every time to fight and fight the boss and i can't continue to catch celebi and jirachi with all other pokemons data's that i collect. i leave the game for 2 weeks every time because of this.

Go to Professor Oak's lab and interact with his pc. That should restore the missing data to you, if you've actually made it to the lugia.

mM8upD5.gif

[glow=magenta]I am but a humble Former GM / Moderator.[/glow]

[glow=magenta]Do not PM me for ban concerns. I will either ignore or just delete them.[/glow]

this suggestion is because,

mewtwo has its story,

ho-oh has its history,

groudon, kyogre, rayquaza, deoxys have their history

mew, celebi and jirachi have their history

only is missing lugia (excepting the three birds, and the three regis, because the three dogs have their history)