Glich out if i change to desktop

Lebrew

Ever since patch 90.0 i think it was, I´m not able to go from the the game to the desktop without completely closing the game. If i try to alt-tab out, the game freezes, and it remains on the screen in a frozen state, with the toolbar being visible bellow, but if i try to open task manager for example, the frozen image from the game covers the task manager window, and prevents me from doing any interaction with it. This makes it so that i have to restart my pc if I´m unfortunate enough to accidentally press something that opens something other than the game. Also, if i log out, then press exit on start screen, i get the message that game is no longer responding, and then it exits without issue. It was not like this before, and i really enjoyed being able to alt-tab into spawn guides on forum, spotify or whatever. I´m using windows 10, and problem persists with both 64-bit and 32 bit.

I think this is a known issue, change it to windowed mode and lower the resolution. You can play and look at guide side by side that way anyway.

"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best."